" Luna? " I look at her amused.

Luna Williams. She was my classmate. We weren't that close but we did get along each other.

She had been my lab mate many times.

" Oh my long time no see girl!" She circles her around mine, her grip almost bone crushing.

" Where were you these days? Didn't even contact me! Were you holed up in your room like always? What about your exams?"

Luna showered many questions, squeezing me. She has a cheeky personality and I felt comfortable around her.

Luna is among them I didn't feel left out in school.

" I got selected in Hunsberg University. " I said, smile tugging my lips.

" Woah! Really? The Hunsberg University!? Your hard work really paid of ha. I'm so happy for you Jenn! " She slammed my back in one go squealing, displacing me.

This energy of hers will kill me one day.

" What about you?" I asked her holding my burning back.

" Me? Walton university!" Luna smiled cheekily.

" You don't know how tensed I was. I thought I won't have any future but Walton university saved me! "

Yes. Walton was also among top most university in that city. Only difference was it didn't give any facility of any scholarship for poor students like me.

A highly expensive and posh college.

Luna was cable enough to afford it but not me. That is why I was very desperate for Hunsberg university which was all rounder for any students could ever ask for.

" When is your admission date? "

" Coming Monday. What about you?" I asked.

" Oh my same! Should we just go together!? Anyway our parents are busy, why don't we give each other company!?"

She's right.

Since father had to do his regular job for his daily wages and looking at conditions of my mother's health, maybe I should just tag along Luna.

" Sure! " I replied with a grin.

We walk along together, crossing our arms.

" Finally! I am excited to go to University. I have heard there are many handsome boys huh!" Luna said wiggling her eyebrows.

I looked at her with a expression like are you crazy?

" Oh come on, you expect me to be a nerd out there in that city. It's the University not school for god sake...youths enjoy there with studying."

"Yeah right, you and your theory. " I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. We talked and laughed for hours.

*Monday*

I can hear the melodious chirping of birds in the background, my alarm ringing repetitively. I got up feeling the cool fresh breeze of air.

Today was the day where I had to get admission into Hunsberg University. It takes 3 hours to go from here.

I got up from the bed, took a quick shower and changed into t-shirt and long black jeans. I looked in the mirror.

My grip marks have faded.. but the hickey on my neck was still there.
It's been a week since the incident happened. I think he forgot me.

Where is he right now?

Why do you care Jennie!

Leave it...it's for your own good.