"Okay sweetheart! Just be careful while walking home! " She hugged me tightly.

" Bye Jennie, be careful! " I heard her yell from outside already.

I watched her go in her car. I grabbed the dishes and walked towards the sink.

I started cleaning the dishes. It was 11pm.

Suddenly I heard the small bell above the door tingling, signalling more customers.

The cafe became pin drop silent.

What stopped hustle and bustle in the cafe?

Wait.

Are customers coming or going?

I turned suddenly, I gasped. A man in front of me. He wasn't that old, he looked like a college boy.

He was staring at me. A nerve racking glare.

More like he was undressing me with his eyes. As I stepped back he took a step forward.

My heart hammered in my chest as I stepped back again and he followed in.

"May... I..help you with something sir?" I shuttered. I was hell nervous.

I panicked when I felt his large hands on my empty arms, yanking me closer to his body.

" How could you do this to me Eva!!?" He asked in a dangerous tone which chilled me to the bone.

I shivered by his voice. It's so rough and husky. My brain stopped working.

"I..am...not Eva." I shuttered.

His glare gave me shivers. His eyes were puffy and red, like he has cried a lot before.

Is he a psychopath?!!!

" Why do you always lie to me..? Do you hate me that much? Did you forget all things we had!?" He shouted still pinning me to his chest.

" I am sorry sir I don't know who you are!! Please leave me!!" I tried to free myself from his hold but he held me tight against him.

" You f***ing cheated upon me. Is he better than me!? Answer me, Eva!!!" He looked way beyond angry now.

"I never cheated anyone, in fact I am single all throughout my life... I never had a boyfriend before okay!!!" I screamed.

This mister is insane!

"You f***ing dare lie to me again!" He pushed me away from him with an inhumane strength, so hard that I stumbled and fell back on the ground.

I wanted to cry....but I should not show my weakness to him.

He shouldn't know I am helpless.

I can see the aversion in his eyes, The coldness. The hatred.

Towards me? But what is my fault?

I don't even know him!

Tears were threatening to fall on the ground. I took a sharp breath and controlled my tears.

He was taking large steps towards me. He looked like a maniac.

I started jerking back, I was still in the ground. I pushed myself away from him with the help of my hands.

"Please.....don't come near...me! Who are you!?" I stammered.

Suddenly he grabbed me and lifted me up by arms. I tried to wriggle from his hold but he didn't let me escape.

He pinned me to the wall harshly, his body dangerously hovering over mine and I got scared by his behaviour.

" Leave..me please, I don't know you mister!!" My voice trembled in pain.