ch.4 : god , you're so beautiful

Start from the beginning

i sat there staring into her beautiful light brown eyes , she started leaning in and so did i. she pressed her forehead on mine with our noses almost touching , she then brought her lips to mine but before she could kiss me i lightly grabbed her chin and slightly moved her face making her ear closer to my lips.

"not today , sweetheart" i whispered in her ear.

i pull away smirking to see her cheeks red as a cherry.

"monty!" she giggled and playfully hit my arm.

i hit her back with a pillow and started having a pillow fight. she then got up and started running around my apartment , with me chasing after her. after about 5 minutes of me and jaden running around my apartment she stopped at the couch and i got on top of her , tickling her.

"monty stop!" she said uncontrollably laughing.

i finally stopped tickling her and getting off of her completely. i sat down by her feet and turned on the tv. after about 10 minutes into the show i put on she started lightly kicking me , i look over to see her smirking at me. i smirk back and redirect my attention to the movie. she then starts kicking me again and starts giggling. i look at her to see she has a cute little grin on her face , i look back at the movie and as soon as i did that she started kicking me some more. i finally got annoyed and pulled her onto me.

"come here" i said with a smirk on my face as i reached over to grab her arm , making her rest on my lap ; getting a cute little shriek from her.

"what do you think you're doing?" i said as i let my hands wonder around her thighs and waist.

"you're the one being all touchy" she giggled as she played with my hair.

"yeah but you're the one who tried to kiss me" i said looking down at my wondering hands with a smirk.

i look up to see her looking down blushing with a smile on her face. i then slid my hands up and down her thighs making her giggle. she looked up at me still smiling , i move my right hand from her thighs to her face pushing some of her hair behind her ear; leaving my right hand at her left cheek with my thumb rubbing her cheekbones.

"god , you're so beautiful" i whispered.

she smiled harder and started putting her head back down.

i brought my thumb and my index finger to her chin making her look back up at me. i rubbed my thumb against her bottom lip and pulled her into a short and sweet kiss.

she pulled away and placed her hands on my cheeks , smiling at me. i smirk at her and bring my hand back down to her ass quickly grabbing it , making her gasp.

"you just couldn't help yourself , could you?" she said while giggling. as she said that she received a notification from her phone.

"no , look at you" i said in a flirtatious tone , rubbing her thighs up and down.

"wore this just for you" she said winking at me while making her way off of me.

"woah woah woah , where are you going?" i asked , quickly getting up after her.

"i gotta go , my dad wants me to help him finish unpacking." she said as she made her way to the front door.