Furrowing my eyebrows, I nod my head. I got it. Like copy-paste.

Sighing deeply, I finish my food and drinks quickly before resuming my work in the ER.

Camila is an older version of Lisa and Lisa is the younger version of Camila.

Those words were stuck inside my head the entire day.

Well, I'll be damn.

***

One week had passed that Lisa and I haven't spent much time together. She was always with Camila while I was busy working in the hospital, making up for the hours I need as an intern. I also worked 24 hours for 3 days. And when I get home, she wasn't there.

She insisted on taking me to VIP parties with her cousin but I refused. She pouted and I was tempted to give in but I have a busy week so I just promised her that next time, I'll be available for her. Besides, I saw how happy she was with her cousin and I just want them to enjoy their moment together.

Apparently, the reason why Camila arrived early for Lisa's birthday was that she wasn't going to make it at the exact date. She has taping schedule in Australia that she couldn't cancel; otherwise she would be sued for breaking the contract. This is the only week she would be available for Lisa and she really is making up for it.

With a deep sigh, I unlock our apartment door. I wasn't expecting company the moment I open the door.

"Nini! You're home. Thanks God!" Lisa squeals.

Nini?

Wait! Did she made a nickname for me too???

Awww. Cute.

Lisa carries a shot glass on her right hand, and a lemon on her left hand.

Her cousin was sitting beside her on the couch, she smirks at me and I smiled nervously.

"Actually, it's not that early." I said, pointing my hand at the wall clock. "It's almost midnight."

Lisa looks at the clock, and then she giggles. She is clearly drunk.

"Oh yeah. You're right. You're late." Then she looks at me and points her finger at me.

"Then why are you late young woman?!" She pretend to be angry. I laugh lightly, as I walking towards her.

"You know exactly why." I said and softly pinch her chin. Then I pull her head to lower it so I can give a kiss at her forehead. A habit that I developed everytime I came home.

Lisa looks up after I kiss her head.

"Yeah yeah, yeah, I know why. Who are you fucking this time at the on call room? Or the storage room? Or the dressing room or-"

My eyes widen as Lisa continues, I was flushing in embarrassment when I heard Camila laughing.

Oh my goodness.

"Lisa! Stop it. I wasn't, okay?!" I cover her mouth and look at other girl. Then all of a sudden I scream in pain, I immediately took my hand from Lisa mouth.