beautiful

y/n

richie and i had just walked out of our last period, me clutching my books and him with his arm around my shoulder.

we had made it to his locker so he could get his stuff since i always carried my stuff with me.

then this blonde girl with really colorful clothes and clumpy mascara walked up to him, flirting with him, all while i was next to him.

he finished getting his stuff out and awkwardly looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow.

"uhm, can i help you?" he said not completely paying attention to what she was saying before.

"i just wanted to know if you wanted to go to my house later on." said the girl chewing her gum obnoxiously as i was visibly next to my boyfriend. it was like nails on a chalkboard. i contemplated whether or not i should just punch her right in her face. it'd be nice seeing the blood pour out of her stupid no-

"ya know, your beautiful."

now i know he did not. what the fuck is he tryna start. he could catch these god damn hands.

"i am?"

"totally. but i'm really into y/n, later."

he slung his bag on one arm and held my hand as we walked towards the door.

"oh yeah, well it was just a joke!" she shouted at richie as we were almost to the door.

"you can keep telling yourself that." richie shouted back as we walked outside, the cold winter air hitting our faces.

we walked towards richies car. i got on the passengers side and he got in on the driver's side. i placed my stuff on the floor and put my seat belt on.

"i hate when stupid bitches try to pull shit like that." i said looking out the window.

"aww i someone jealous?" he pinched my cheecks.

"am not." i swated his hands away.

"sure you aren't. but its hard to not get comments like that when you look this good" richie stated looking back at me then the road.

"you're an idiot." i said punching his arm.

"ow, stupid bitch."

"dumb fuck."

"i love you."

"i love you too. see you tomorrow, darling"

"see you tomorrow, doll." richie said kissing me before i opened the door. i got the keys and opened the door, as i looked back he was already gone.

"you won't believe it bev, she was flirting with him right in front of me." i told her on the phone with a bag of doritos next to me.

"what did she say?"

"she asked if he wanted to go to her house later. im tellin you bev, i was ready to knock that piece of gum right out of her mouth"

"and what did he say?"

"he said that she was beautiful." i mimicked in a deep voice.

"oh that little shit." i could practically smell the disgust in her voice

"wait no, it gets better."

"it better or else you'll be helping me dig a grave."

"then she says 'i am' " i mimicked in a high pitched voice.

"then he says, totally, but i'm really into y/n, later."

"look at your man. next thing you know, you're mrs. trashmouth tozier."

"oh shut up. anywho, i gotta go."

"goodnight sidehoe, love you."

"goodnight, love you too." i say as i hang up the phone.

my mom walked into my room

"goodnight mom." i say kissing her cheek.

"goodnight y/n."

i put the doritos away and went to brush my teeth.

just as i was starting to nod off, i heard the faint noise of pebbles being throw at my window. i walk over to my windo and open it to see richie. he takes this as a sign to go up to my window.

"can't sleep?"

"yeah."

"come on."

he climbed up the ladder we placed behind the house so we could sneak out or in my house. he reached the window and climbed inside, immediately taking of his shoes. he walked over to his bed and layed down waiting for me to close the window.

i walked over to him laying down as he engulfed me in a hug while he peppered my whole face in kisses.

"was that girl actually beautiful?" i said basically asleep from the feeling of the warmth of his body next to mine.

"no, she looked like she was covered in unicorn shit." he said before closing his eyes. i chuckled lightly before closing my eyes too.

wow i love this man.

ok so i made some edits to make this
better uhm yeah.
i got this from that one thing i heard that i vaguely remeber but anyways i like tried or whatever.