Chapter 33

Mrs. Weasley was almost dragging everyone downstairs for breakfast the next morning. Tonks had arrived early in the morning as well. You dragged Draco out of bed to get ready but he pulled you into a hug instead. You were both now up against the wall as you laughed while Draco still had his eyes closed. "We need to get ready" you said "but I wanna stay here with you" he said. You pulled him off and connected your lips together. "We need to get ready" you repeated to which he pouted making you laugh.

Draco reluctantly went over to his trunk and pulled out his clothes for the day. You got changed as well and waited for him to finish. Draco finally finished and you pulled him downstairs. "Hurry and eat, we're going to see your father today" said Mrs. Weasley to everyone in the kitchen. You and Draco were the last ones in and Mrs. Weasley floated a plate of food to both of you. You began to eat and so did Draco. After around twenty minutes everyone had finished and Mrs. Weasley was basically shoving everyone out of the front door.

You were going to be walking to the hospital today. The day was fairly cloudy but still cold. You brought a jacket so you would be fine. The walk took about 15 minutes until you reached what looked like a normal hospital. Mrs. Weasley went inside followed by everyone else and started talking to the receptionist. You weren't paying attention and then Draco grabbed your hand. He pulled you to where everyone else was going. You noticed that the hospital had changed into a more wizard friendly space.

You reached Mr. Weasleys room and all the Weasleys went into the room. You and Draco waited outside of the room for everyone to be finished. The twins came out with Bill and started walking somewhere. Ron, Harry, and Hermione came out as well. You saw someone who looked like the old DADA teacher "hey is that Lockhart?" you asked. Everyone looked around until they saw a man with wavy blonde hair. "Oh my god it is him!" said Hermione, she pulled Harry and Ron to talk to him. You and Draco followed behind them but when you started to listen to their conversation he was still very weird. He kept talking about how everyone wanted autographs from him.

You then saw Neville and what looked like his Grandma in the room Lockhart was staying in. "Hey Neville" you said "oh- hey y/n hey Draco" he said. Draco nodded in response and stood in silence next to you. "Do you know them?" you asked "they're my parents" he answered "oh- I'm sorry" you said. "It's okay, Nan says that deep down they still know me" he said. You put an arm around Neville's shoulder and he smiled. Harry, Ron, and Hermione came in soon after and started talking to him as well.

Harry already knew that his parents were tortured to insanity because Dumbledore had told him in fourth year. Neville and his grandma left soon after. "I never knew" Hermione said "it's just sad' you said tightening your hand around Draco's. You all went back to Mr. Weasley's room and stayed there for a few minutes until Mrs. Weasley said it was time to go. Mr. Weasley would be discharged either tomorrow or the day after depending on how he feels. You left the hospital and went back to Grimmauld Place.

"Harry" called Sirius "yeah?" Harry asked "I just got word of who your Occlumency lessons will be with" Sirius said "its Severus". Harry didn't know what to feel, he was angry but also just pissed off. "Why him?" he asked "Severus is a skilled legilimens so Dumbledore entrusted him to teach you" Sirius said. "I could have anyone, y/n had Professor Mcgonagall!" Harry shouted. Harry stormed out of the room after hearing the news and came into the room everyone was in. "My teacher is Snap" he said "that's bloody terrible" said Ron.

"Why don't you teach me" Harry said to you "I told you I'm not qualified' you answered "can we just try?" he pleaded. You nodded in agreement and sat down in front of Harry on his bed. Everyone else was either sitting on Ron's bed or sitting on the floor. "When I look at you try to resist, block out everything" you said "okay" Harry replied. "I can't use my wand so it will be a bit different' said. You opened your eyes and made eye contact with him. You tried to penetrate but it wouldn't for a split second until you entered his mind. You stopped reading into it and left his mind. "Resist" you said reading back into his thoughts.

Harry couldn't block you out or even resist. You saw images and heard voices as well as his thoughts. You exited his mind and started looking down at the bed. "You need to resist" you said "I'm trying" he said "maybe this isn't a good idea" said Hermione. "No I-" "I agree with Hermione" you said, cutting him off. "Why don't you try look into our minds" the twins said "I already do" you chuckled. "Did you find anything interesting?" they asked "you're planning to drop out and start a business" you said. "Very true my friend" they laughed.

"Does mom know you're gonna do that?" Ron asked "of course not Ronnie" they said "we'll tell her later" Fred said. You got up from the bed and walked over to Draco and sat in his lap. He rested his head on your shoulder and you started to play with his hair. "Christmas is coming up" Fred said "but how're we going to get gifts?" you asked "we'll probably go to Diagon Alley" said Fred. Fred looked at Draco and motioned for him to come outside of the room. Draco gave you a kiss on the cheek and got up from the bed following Fred outside.

George left the room as well closing the door behind him. "What're you getting him for Christmas?" they asked "I was thinking some sort of enchanted jewelry" Draco said. "Like a necklace and a ring," he added. "We're gonna need to go to Diagon Alley" they said "we'll ask mom" they said running down the stairs. Draco came back into the room and sat next to you. "What was that about?" you asked "just stuff" he answered.

Down in the kitchen there as an order meeting going on. Snape was there as well. The meeting had finished by the time everyone had come down for dinner. "I'll be seeing you for lessons next term, Potter," Snape said as he left the room. Harry didn't answer but just went to sit down at the table. "Why does Snape have to teach me?" Harry asked "Dumbledore believes he's the best we've got" Mrs. Weasley said. "But y/n is a legilimens, why cant he teach me?" he asked "he's only 16 and not qualified" Mrs. Weasley said. "As much as I don't like Snape he's the best we've got" you said.

A/N: I changed the cover art but I'm not sure if I really like it. I need opinions :)

Ecstasy of the Heart || Draco Malfoy x Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara