"Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside." He pushes himself off the wall and gestures dramatically over to John B. "All right? And I'm just looking at him, like—"

"Wait, first off," he bends down and walks quickly over to the pair. "Look at this shit," he harshly brushes his fingers through his hair, allowing an obscene amount of paint to drop from his head onto the floor.

"That's dandruff, disgusting," Kiara mumbles under her breath.

"Look at all that, all right?" JJ finally finishes as Pope pushes him away. "That's paint."

"At that point, I was just, like..." he looks up at Marty. "I'm waiting for death." He blurts out. His eyes are red from fear.

"Oh, okay, so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?" Pope asks, trying to move the story along.

"Yeah, they were them," Marty speaks up, trying to give JJ a breather.

"Um, did you- did you get a good description of them? What'd they look like?"

"Yeah, anything?"

"Anything we can bring to like a police report, maybe?" Pope turns his head to look upon a frozen John B, a nervous Marty, and a pacing JJ.

"Burly." JJ blurts out, his eyes on the marsh.

"Burly?" Pope deadpans, he was hoping for something more.

JJ nods, "you know, like—"

"That's not very helpful," Kiara scolds.

"Well, give us a break Kie," Marty asserts. Kiara turns around, flabbergasted. "You're lucky we're even talking right now, cause I'm still processing what the fuck happened."

"Okay, well, no, like the type of guy at my dad's garage." JJ defends, adding to the description of the two burly men. "I mean, you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers." JJ discloses, his face growing red as he blushes from guilt.

"Yeah. Yes. No, we know." Kie agrees with him.

"So, I can tell you with full confidence guys, these boys, these killers," his breath becomes heavy as he sinks back on the brick wall. He quickly holds his vape to his mouth, sucking the fumes at a swift pace, and breathing out smoke. "They're square groupers."

"They're square groupers, like narco square groupers?" Pope counters, sounding done with this whole conversation. "Like, Pablo Escobar square grouper?"

JJ relishes in another hit of his vape. "Yeah, man."

God, he looks so hot.

"You guys, not everything is a kingpin movie," Kie chimes in.

"Yeah, I really wouldn't call them that. But, they are bad news." Marty says, shifting in her seat.

"What does this square grouper look like? Specifically?" Pope queries, getting increasingly more upset.

"You weren't there, bro." JJ shakes his head, pacing to the railing.

"Cause apparently! You don't know what to look for!"

"Dude! I wasn't taking little mental polaroids the entire time, man! I was under duress, okay?!" JJ thunders, his face growing red because he was finally out of breath. Pope finally shuts up and allows the blond boy to explain.

"Okay? But I can tell you..." He pauses, holding his tongue for a moment to stabilize his lungs. Marty looks at him with worry. "I can tell you by the way that Ms. Lana was screaming, that these guys are serious, serious hombres, man."