Chapter 13: Sirens

A/N: I read a fan fiction that messed with my feels so now your feels will be messed with.

Carissa POV~

In a week I will see my dad again. I'm so nervous. He will see how small and frail I have gotten, and he will see my scars. I don't want to show him what pain I have inflicted upon myself, but I know I have too. I sigh as I sit up in my bed. I look around my cluttered room. Something sitting next to the open window catches my attention. I slide off the bed so I can walk over to the window. I find a note addressed to me.

Dear Carissa,
Watch your back bitch.

I gasped at the note. "Vic!" I screamed. I sank down to the ground and curled up into a ball. "Carissa?" He rushed into my room. "What is wrong?" He asked. "The note." I pointed to the window sill. He read the note and crumpled it up. "Whoever wrote this is fucked up. I'm sleeping in here tonight." Vic said angrily. "Thank you Vic." I mumbled. "They are going to get their ass kicked if they come near you." Vic said as he threw the note against the wall. "Too late." A voice said behind us.

I woke up from my nightmare in a pool of sweat. I looked around at my surroundings. I was in the living room. "Whatever I mumbled as I stood up. I looked at the clock. Damn, it is 2 P.M.? I went upstairs to get dressed in some exercise clothes. I pulled on a Bring Me The Horizon tank top and black leggings. I put my hair into a ponytail and put on my Nike runs that Vic let me have. The boy has tiny feet. As I left my room, I noticed the boys were being quiet. That is strange. I went to the kitchen to grab a water for my jog when I saw them. They were whispering. "We have to help her. She is getting too small." I heard Mike say. I cleared my throat. "Hey Carissa." Tony smiled. "I'm going for a jog." I said as I walked to the fridge. I grabbed a water bottle so I could have a drink to hydrate me. "No you're not." Vic said. "Why not?" I snapped. "You need to eat." He said quietly. "I'm fine! Just let me jog! Fuck!" I yelled. "Carissa." Vic stood up now. "What? Why can't I just go on a jog? I need to exercise!" I said. "You are not going to exercise until you eat some damn food!" Vic screamed. I looked at him with hurt in my eyes. "I guess I will just lay down then." I muttered. Before I could make it to the couch, everything went black.

Vic POV~

Dammit! She passed out from malnutrition! "Jaime, call the cops." I yelled. "On it!" Jaime yelled back. "I will call Kellin!" Mike pulled out his phone. "Carissa sweetie please wake up. Please wake up." I cradled her in my arms. "Kellin she passed out from Anorexia." I heard Mike sigh. "Kellin please calm down. Can you come down and see her? The ambulance is on its way right now." I could tell Mike was getting frustrated. "Dammit Kellin it's not your fucking fault! She has had issues!" Mike screamed at the phone.

I could hear the sirens as I lifted Carissa off the floor. "Please be okay." I whispered as Tony opened the door for me. "Sir please hand me the girl." The paramedic said. "Please take care of her." I said quietly. "One of you can ride with her." The other paramedic said. "Vic you go." Jaime said. "You sure?" I asked. "Just go. We will meet you there." He said with on the verge of tears. I quickly followed the paramedic into the back of the emergency vehicle. "Do you know what happened?" The paramedic who took Carissa from me asked. "She was anorexic." I choked. "She has a pulse. She will probably be alright." He said back. "I tried to get her to eat but she wouldn't. It is all my fault." I sobbed. "Are you the father?" He asked me. "No." I mouthed and shook my head. "Do the parents know?" He asked. "Her mom is dead. We called her dad. He is flying in from Oregon." I buried my head in my hands. Suddenly, the heart monitor slowed. "We are losing her!" The paramedic screamed. Everything else was just a blur.

A/N: Short chapter blah blah. If I messed with your feels please vote!