𝟮𝟬.. 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.

Start from the beginning

she handed you a cup of water. "we can't give you any medicine yet or you'll fall asleep." she said. you scoffed and drunk some water. "so im guessing you remember me?" he asked getting excited. "come here 🙄." you say holding your arms out. he ran over to you and gave you a hug, nearly knocking you out the bed.

"jeez okay, my head still fückïng hurts." you say laughing a bit. "sorry, im just glad it isn't taking long for you to remember. well, remembering me at least." he said. recovery girl handed you a phone, revealing messages between you and katsuki.

"is this my phone?" you asked. "no, your phone broke. your getting a new one ordered. but do you recall texting this to bakugo?" she asked. you scrolled through the messages, seeing all the silly and dumb pictures and messages between you two, plus the messages from when you got kidnapped.

"hm, yea- sh!tttt!" you say, throwing your head back. the machine showed the same results as before. memories of you and katsuki came back to you but caused you massive pain again.

you fell back on the bed. "(y/n)?" denki called to you. you didn't respond. recovery girl walked over to you to see what's wrong. ".. she passed out." "what 😄😃😄😃?" denki asked.

"i need to make some calls, especially to miruko. you can go back to class now denki. thank you." she said, walking out the room quickly. denki made a small frown and walked over to you, putting you in a more comfortable position and then walked out.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

denki made it back to class. he didn't know how to feel. everytime you remembered something big, it caused you great pain, which he didn't like to see you in. but on the other hand, you were remembering things / people which made him happy.

"DENKI, DENKI! how is she? is she alright? is she doing betterrrrr?!!?" mina asked, shaking denki by the shoulders back and forth. a group of the class crowded him. "well uh, ya see i would say something if you stop shaking me." he said.

"oops, sorry haha." katsuki listened from his desk. "well she's completely remembered a few things, and by few things i mean two people 🧍🏼‍♂️." he said. "who is it she remembered ???" mina asked. "me 😁." he said proudly. "oh, and bakugo."

katsuki sighed a bit from reliefs. "but she gets these horrible headaches from remembering big things. so currently right now.. she's passed out, again 🧍🏼‍♂️." denki said. "awww, i wanted to go see her after school 🙁." mina whined.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

you woke up from the sounds of people talking. you sat up and looked out the window, seeing the sun was setting beautifully. "i was out that long?" you thought to yourself. you fell back down onto the bed, sitting on something. "what the hełł?"

"THE FÜCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" the person yelled from under you, pushing you over. you furrowed your eyebrows, seeing who it was. "WHY THE HEŁŁ WAS YOUR FACE SO CLOSE THEN?" you yell back.

you get up seeing katsuki looking back at you angrily. your furrowed eyebrows loosened because you began to laugh. "you was sleep?" you ask, still laughing. he looked tired as hełł, with messy hair. "YEA YOU WERE FÜCKÏNG TRYING TO MAKE ME PASS OUT." he yelled.

as you laughed some more at his anger, his phone began to ring. he answered the facetime call. "heyy bakugo, how's y/n doing?" the familiar voice asked. he turned the phone to you, making you see your aunt miruko.