𝟮𝟬.. 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.

Start from the beginning

"what? i know you realize who i am." he said. "can you just get out for a bit." you reply. "tch." he got out the bed, walked over to the chair in the corner and sat down. "i said get out. not sit farther from me." you say, giving him the stink face.

"shut the hełł up. nothings gonna happen to you if i sit right here 😒." he replied. "you must want me to blow up this whole hospital." you say sternly. you weren't being to harsh because the name katsuki sounded really familiar.

you two begin to argue, activating quirks and all until recovery girl walked into the room. "now now, there's no need to start all that." recovery girl said. "tell him to get the fück out the room." you say to her.

"watch what your saying dumbass." he said with his quirk activating. "i say whatever i want asšhole 😑." you reply, activating your quirk as well. you two starting arguing again until recovery girl broke you two up.

"bakugo. you either stay quiet or leave the room." recovery girl said. "tch, whatever." he replied, gritting his teeth. "how are you feeling ms.(l/n)?" she asked you. "im doing greatttt! just confused on where the fück am i." you say sarcastically.

"that's fine. glad your awake. we need to do test on you though, so freshen up and follow me. bakugo, you can go to class, i'll write you a pass." she said. he wanted to stay but he knew he couldn't.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"okay (y/n), how are you feeling mentally?" recovery girl asked. "fine i guess. my head just won't stop hurting." you reply. she wrote stuff down on a clipboard. "how do you feel physically?" "nothings wrong. i feel fine other than my head."

"do you realize anything about the people you see or the things you hear?" she asked. "why do you need to know that?" you asked, slightly with a attitude. you were still under the mindset that you were apart of the l.o.v. so you didn't want to say anything.

"*sigh*, it seems we're getting no where. i'll be back quickly." recovery girl said, walking out the room. you looked around the room, inspecting it. it looked familiar to you. same for recovery girl. you were really recognizing a lot but it wasn't completely.. there yet.

she came back into the room with a phone and denki. "(Y/NNN)!" he yelled, running towards you and hugging you. you definitely recognized him immediately. "kaminari?" you mumbled. "YOU REMEMBER ME?! DJEIDOW!" he started crying tears of joy.

you looked at recovery girl concerned as she smiled. "denki." she called to him, getting his attention. "oh *sniff* right, sorry." "well, im assuming you recognize him?" she asked you. "... yea, kinda." you reply. his smile turned into a small frown.

"explain to me how you remember him." recovery girl said. "i dunno, i feel like i've known him basically my whole life." you reply. "do you recall any memories of or with him?" she asked. you thought about it for a second and and almost instantly every memory hit you.

"my fückïng goodness." you mumble angrily with your hands on your head. your head starting pounding again, this time hurting worse. "ms. (l/n), are you okay?" recovery girl asked. "hełł no!".

your arm was still connected to the machine, showing everything with your memory and brain. "oh wow.." recovery girl mumbled as denki's eyes widened. the machine for your memory spiked largely, showing how you received a large portion of your memory but your brain also received massive pain.