Y/n: "No Sensei."

Momo: "None on my side either."

Aizawa: "Ok you two can head out too." They nodded and left the room.

Y/n: "I didn't even want to be the class rep..." Y/n mumbled earning a giggle from the girl next to him. "Ah whatever, let's do our best." He said holding out his hand which Momo happily shook.

Momo: "Yeah let's."

Y/n: "Want to grab something to eat from the cafeteria?"

Momo: "That sounds lovely." Together they walked towards the domain of Lunch Rush, a Hero primarily focused around rescue work involving food shortages. On their way there they talked about their new responsibilities until something chaught Y/ns eye. In the cornor of his eye, outside the window, he saw the herd of reporters still standing near the entrance, but what chaught his eye was the person dressed in complete black, a hoodie covering their head and face, standing a few meters to the right. Looking closer Y/n saw the person look around before walking closer to the wall next to the entrance. Y/ns eyes widened when he saw the wall start to crumble. In an instant Y/n took out his phone and dialed Principal Nezus number.

Y/n: "Someone just broke into the school grounds by turning one of the walls to dust. Reporters will soon rush in."

Nezu: "I will have Ground Hog and Ectoplasm secure the building." A second later the alarm went off and chaos broke out.

Alarm: "Intruders have stepped onto school grounds all students are to headback to their homerooms. Please head there immediately." The message repeated a few more times and Y/n looked at Momo.

Y/n: "Guess we have to get food later." Y/n said jokingly.

Momo: "Only you can joke in situations like these." She shook her head but still smiled, knowing that Y/n only acted like that to keep her calm. Turning back the two were the first to reenter the class room and together they waited for the others to arrive. After doing a head count once again Momo shot Y/n a thumbs up, signalling him that everyone was there.

Y/n: "Until further notice we are not allowed to leave the class room. Please stay clear of the windows and door. If someone were to enter I, as the class rep, allow Sero and Kirishima the use of their Quirks. Remain calm, our teachers are already working on secruing the school."

Bakugou: "HEH?! Why am I not allowed to use my Quirk to blast the villains?" Bakugou asked angrily.

Y/n: "Because the colleteral damage you would cause is not something I want to deal with." Y/n answered simply earning a tsk from the boy. "Seeing that we have some time at our hands and that everyone is here, tomorrow we will have a school trip. I want everyone to stay together until told otherwise."

Tsuyu: "Do you know where we are going-kero?" The frog girl asked.

Y/n: "Unfortunately no. Are there any more questions?"

Ojiro: "How can you be so calm?"

Izuku: "Do not mistake Kuroko's calmness with lack of fear..." Izuku mumbled out. Upon realizing what he just did Izuku put both his hands over his mouth and shrunk into his seat.

Y/n: "Izuku is right. To be totally honest with you. I am scared. Terrified even. Someone managed to turn a piece of wall, meant to withstand even the strongest of Quirks, to dust in mere seconds. Their motives are still unclear but I doubt they are a crazy fan of All Might." His classmates all looked at Y/n concerned. They saw him show different emotions before, mostly happiness and occasionally anger, but they always were almost subdued into nothingness. Right now however they saw the fear and worry in his eyes. "I have a terrible feeling. As if something bad will happen. My leg hurts without a reason and my hands are shaking." He raised his hands to show them quacking. "But." Y/n formed to tight fists. "I know that whatever might happen will end well as long as I stay calm." A small smile was on his face as he said that. Y/n heard the door slide open and his instincts kicked in. In the blink of an eye he was near the door, grabbed whoever the person that was about to enter and pushed them to the floor, holding their arms behind their back.

Aizawa: "Good reaction. Now get off."

Y/n: "You really need to learn some more common sense." Y/n said while helping up his teacher. "The alarms are still blarring so I figured the intruders have yet to be dealt with." He apologized.

Aizawa: "Tell that to the damn rodent. Everyone, school has been cancelled for the rest of the day. Near the back of the school a convoy of school buses is waiting for you to bring you home. Noone is allowed to leave school on their own." With that said the man left the room leaving his student behind confused and nervous. Slowly everyone got their things packed up and one after the other they left. They all felt like it was all some kind of joke, it felt unreal. The number one under Japans schools for heroics got invaded, the rest of the day had to be cancelled and the students had to be escorted back home.

Y/n watched bus after bus leave the premises from his new favorite spot, the rooftop of the dorm building he resides in. At night, when he was unable to fall asleep, he would go up there to look at the lights of the city or the stars. Sometimes he does his homework, trains and plays his guitar up there. Whenever he needed to free his mind and relax he was up there.

Nezu: "You are worried aren't you?" The voice of his principal caught his attention. It had become a thing that the chimera randomly addresses Y/n hoping the boy was around to hear him. Y/n knew the man did so to give Y/n the feeling of being noticed and cared for without being the one initiating the conversation. More often than not it only made Nezu seem even more crazy when usual.

Y/n: "No matter how much you ignore it, a bad feeling is always a bad sign." Y/n answered deep in thought. "Did the intruder get far?"

Nezu: "Do not worry about that Kurokage." The small pause made Y/ns stomache turn. "Mind if I sit with you?" Y/n scooted over a bit allowing the chimera man to sit down on the blanket the boy had brought up with him.

Y/n: "I have been voted as the class rep."

Nezu: "Congratulations, I know you will do great!"

Y/n: "What does it mean when your heart beats faster when around a specific person?" Y/n asked not looking at the person next to him. "Everytime I am near that person I feel... strange. My heart beats faster, my mind keeps wandering towards them and I find myself looking at that person more and more, captivated by their face." Nezu chuckled.

Nezu: "It means you are in love." Y/n looked at the man with a raised eyebrow.

Y/n: "Out of all emotions I know a person has I had yet to experience this." Placing his hand on his chest Y/n looked at the sky. "It's nice yet at the same time I don't like it. It feels off. As if there is something missing. There is also fear, worry, doubt and happiness mixed into what I am experiencing."

Nezu: "Those are common when experiencing your first crush."

Y/n: "This is probably something a parent should tell their kid, huh?" Y/n asked hugging his knees to his chest. "There is so much I had to learn on my own... so many times I wanted to talk to someone who would just be there and listen. Not a friend or teacher or neighbor. A parent, a mother or father..." Tears pricked at the edges of his eyes as he continued monologing. "I still don't know how to swim nor how to ride a bike... I don't know what love is, how it feels, what you are supposed to do..." Nezu just sat there listining to his students strive. "Why was Y/n Jade not wanted? Was it just his weak Quirk? Or something more?"

Nezu: "Y/n Jade does no longer exist in his stead is Y/n Kurokage. A brilliant boy with an equally brilliant Quirk. A Hero-in-training with potential higher when I have ever seen before. He is strong and smart, but also has times of weakness and stupidity."

Y/n: "Yeah, throwing a flashbang at reporters is not the smartest idea huh?"

Nezu: "It is not." The man said with a chuckle. "But at the same time it was smart." Y/ns phone went off as he received a message. "It seems like Miss Hado wants to push the plan ahead a bit."

Y/n: "Yeah... Nezu-sensei?" The chimera turned and looked at Y/n. "Please don't give me up." His voice was weak almost a whisper but the message was clear.

Nezu: "I do not plan to Y/n."

That is it for this chapter I hope you liked it.

Stay healthy and have a nice week.

Wolfy out.