⌞29⌝

A lot had went down in a whole week

          A lot had went down in a whole week. Kitty agreed to meet up with cook, they are on speaking terms again. Kitty also met up with JJ and Emily after their councilling session and witnessed emily flash the poor boy who got sent into a state of shock. The three got a lot closer after those few hours. Then they went over to freddies and found out that he was with Katie, Kitty was glad he was happy but she also felt mad that Freddie did that to effy. Her and Jaeden are still fake dating but getting closer and closer as the days go on.

JJ had also told Effy that he loved her and she sort of just brushed it off. Of course she felt bad for JJ but in reality Kitty knew that JJ and Effy would never work out, hes to kind for her. She likes danger. But he also assumed that kitty and Cook where dissing him while having sex, she and cook hadnt fucked in months. And then he said that Kitty and Effy where ruining the 'three muskateers' friendship. And that takes us up to now, Effy, Kitty and Jaeden waiting in line to get into Thomas' party.

Kitty was in something she wouldnt usually wear. A white v neck lacey crop top and a red skirt matched with white air force. Her hair was up in two dutch braids and her phone was in effy's trouser pocket. Naomi pushed through the line to get to the trio, the blonde and Kitty got a lot closer after the whole Cook situation. Kitty helped Naomi realise that emily is her person, that one person who you could always go to. Just how Cook was Kitty's person. An awkward conversation about Freddie came up but luckity the four where called up by thomas.

After Thomas called out for Katie and Freddie, Kitty didnt think it could get more awkward. Then Cook and JJ showed up. Kitty was pissed at Cook again just days after their last conversation 'i really do miss you' was the last thing cook told her before Kitty entered her house then JJ told her about the whole overhearing him have sex over the phone situation and Kitty was livid.

Kitty and Jaeden sat at the bar drinking and people watching. Obviously immediately regretting it when she sees cook with his hands all over emily. Kitty scoffs and downs another shot of tequila, the liquid stinging her throat. But then Kitty also watched as a bunch of people started pushing and shoving cook around. She saw JJ and Freddie doing nothing so she does the only thing she could think of. The girl got up and pushed her way between the two boys and through sweaty bodies before grabbing cook. 

She too also getting a nasty punch that almost definately split her lip open and bruised her jaw. Ignoring her own pain she fought off a few of the guys and drags Cook over to JJ and Freddie who then took him outside into a back alley. Kitty sat on one side of the wall whilst Cook sat opposite, Freddie taking care of cooks messed up face. She still thought he looked good.

"He's always fucking all right, arent you, cook?" Freddie asked the barely consious boy. Kitty sighed and licked her lips, the metallic taste of blood filling her taste buds. The girl winced but tried to ignore the shooting pain.

"JJ" James chuckles, still half out of it "yay! top pills man" Freddie sat on the right side of cook "i knew you'd come for me. Three Muskateers"

"Yeah, fuck off cook" Freddie got up leaving Cook confused

"Freddie, she loves you, you know"

"what?"

"she loves you but she cant stand it, cant stand the love so she fucks random guys, Kitty told me" Cook states, Kitty scrunching her eyebrows in confusion.

"whats he saying" Freddie asked JJ

"oh god" JJ replied

"what?"

"shit" JJ paused "i think were gonna get the truth freds"

"im pissed off yeah. Kitty takes the piss and its hurting me then your after Effy who just fucks with everyones brain and that makes Kitty distance herself from me to help Effy" James' voice cracks slightly "cook needs the love too, cookies got nothing, cookie had kitty but then she fell for jaeden and left me in a ditch"

"cook" Kitty whispered, her voice barely audible and James still not having acknowledged her

"everything alright guys?" Thomas joins the group of four, immediately setting eyes on a bruised up Kitty and Cook

"cookies always got nothing, thats why i do her pal. Thats why i pop panda" Cook admitted with a shrug, the feeling she felt when she first found out coming back to kitty "its always the same, good tits panda, great tits Kitty. But thats all i get cause im shit. Im pure shit" he paused "i love her you know, Kitty? absolutely crazy about the girl but she doesnt feel the same because im shit"

"James you fucking idiot" Kitty yells, tears in her eyes. James looks over at the girl with a crooked smile "you" she smacked his chest "fucking" again "idiot" and again. Thomas pulled the girl back a little most likely to hit the boy himself. Kitty didnt think twice and walked through the building and out the exit ignoring the yells of Effy, Naomi and Jaeden from behind her until they rounded a corner. The girl let out a yell and smacked the brick wall before sliding down until she sat on the floor.

"kit talk to me, to us" Jaeden took the girls hands in his as Naomi rubs the girls shoulder

"he fucking loves me, james. He admitted it but it hurts because hes still fucking panda" Kitty sobs, effy wiping the girls tears "i mean he thinks he's shit and in all honesty? he is but i dont care about any of that. I want my cook back. Not the one thats fucking, fucking pandora" 

"he doesnt deserve your tears Kit, you dont deserve to sit here in tears over some boy whos fucking a girl way less pretty than you. Your the shit, your the baddest bitch here, your the one who he loves and even thoughs hes being a dick about it. Take pride in that. I always thought he was incapable of love but you managed to make him love you" Naomi reassured although Kitty's tears didnt stop. They didnt stop when they got home, they didnt stop when she drank her hot chocolate and they still didnt stop when she fell asleep cuddled up to her two best friends.

Cook has kitty wrapped around his finger but Kitty had him going crazy.

a lot more Effy, kitty and Jaeden content coming up soon and im so excited

a lot more Effy, kitty and Jaeden content coming up soon and im so excited. Also i have a plan for the camping scene and i dont think any of you are ready for it!

 Also i have a plan for the camping scene and i dont think any of you are ready for it!

Kitty's party outfit