CHAPTER 13

LAOBANG'S POV

After a horrible afternoon filled with exercise that pulled my body to the limit, and lot of yelling from the superiors, we finally got to have dinner.

We headed to the main building's cafeteria, and while cueing to get our "food", I bumped into her again.

-Lao: Hi (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Oh, the weak thing...
-Lao: Not the greet I was expecting, but I'll take it (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: (rolls her eyes) Let me tell you something, don't even try what you are thinking.
-Lao: And what am I thinking?
-Chaeyoung: I'm the only girl in this basement, is quite obvious the lust in all soldiers here.
-Lao: What?! (confused) No, no, I have a girlfriend...
-Chaeyoung: That's what everyone here says... Look, don't even try. It's a waste of time, you aren't even my type.
-Lao: I'm not interested in you!
-Chaeyoung: Whatever, just ignore me... Don't get close to me.

She said that, but once I got my food I followed her and sit with her on the same table. Everyone looked at us, as if we were some kind of show.

-Soldier: Another one trying to conquer the baby beast?
-Soldier 2: Lmao, he won't even last two minutes by her side (jokes)
-Lao: Are they always like that?
-Chaeyoung: (srughs) As you can see, I'm quite difficult... Why don't you run away and avoid getting embarrassed? Hmm?
-Lao: Because I won't give you reasons to treat me like you treated them (smiles)

 Why don't you run away and avoid getting embarrassed? Hmm?-Lao: Because I won't give you reasons to treat me like you treated them (smiles)

-Chaeyoung: Ha, interesting... Let's see how much you last then (smiles) C'mon, be original.
-Lao: Do you like fairytales?
-Chaeyoung: No I don't (tries to get up) What a shame, your flirting didn't work out (srughs)
-Lao: And Mulan? Not even her? (holds her arm)
-Chaeyoung: (sits again) Why specially her? Why aren't you asking about other princess?
-Lao: Well... I have a reason but no one would ever believe me, so... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Hmm, this is interesting, I want to know the reason why you are asking.
-Soldier 3: Woah, she didn't kick him away yet!
-Soldier: That's truly a man!
-Lao: We could go somewhere else? I feel pretty uncomfortable receiving that many attention...
-Chaeyoung: How do I know that I can't trust you? (raises an eyebrow)
-Lao: You can just trust my words (srughs) I have already a girlfriend, I promise. I would never cheat on her (smiles) She's the only one for me...
-Chaeyoung: (sighs) Okay, follow me to my tent. We'll be able to talk there, and I really mean just talking.
-Lao: Of course.

NAYEON'S POV
After an awesome healing afternoon, Jihyo and I agreed to start preparing for our next princess. Our next stop will be in Germany, which means that we'll go for Snowhite and Rapunzel.

-Jihyo: Hmm... Snowhite or Rapunzel (smiles) Do we know where exactly their story takes place in? Like Mulan is at the capital.
-Nayeon: Laobang is the one who knows about that kind stuff, but we can always do some research (smiles)
-Jihyo: You are an original princess from a book, it surprises me how you adapted to our real world (smiles)
-Nayeon: Please, I have even graduated from college (smirks)

 -Nayeon: Laobang is the one who knows about that kind stuff, but we can always do some research (smiles) -Jihyo: You are an original princess from a book, it surprises me how you adapted to our real world (smiles) -Nayeon: Please, I have even gra...

-Jihyo: Woah, that's very impressive (smiles) Lao graduated too?
-Nayeon: (nods) He wants to be a business man in a future...
-Jihyo: What do you want to be?
-Nayeon: Me? Well... I haven't really thought of it, I graduated in journalism. So I don't really know yet.
-Jihyo: It's interesting (chuckles) And are you guys like... Planning to live together or something?
-Nayeon: Ah, well... (smiles) I'm totally convinced that Laobang is the only man I'll ever love. So of course I want to do what all couples do.
-Jihyo: Now you really sound like a princess (laughs)
-Nayeon: Yah! (laughs) Let's start with our research. The boys will be happy if we get as much information as possible.
-Jihyo: Right (smiles and turns on the laptop)

LAOBANG'S POV
I follow Chaeyoung until we reach her tent. Its really big and also quite difficult to enter. I guess that she's really struggling because of all the guys here. Well not all, just those with bad intentions.

-Chaeyoung: Sit at least a meter away from me, understood?
-Lao: Totally (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Great (takes a sit) Not tell me more about that fairytale thing...
-Lao: Well, my girlfriend is a princess (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: (rolls her eyes) I'm being serious...
-Lao: And me too! It's a long story, but I've been stuck in Fairytales before. When I returned back to our real world, she followed me (smiles) And the boon disappeared.
-Chaeyoung: The book you were sucked into disappeared?! (confused)
-Lao: (nods) But, a pair of years later, appeared this in my room (gives her the sleepy beauty pages) Those belong to the story my girlfriend came from.
-Chaeyoung: It's the same as the pages that I-(clears her throat) I mean, what does those pages mean?
-Lao: It means that something is wrong... Nayeon and I forgot about the people that we met in the book, which means that  the book is disappearing.
-Chaeyoung: And that's something bad?
-Lao: Of course! Just like I forgot about the other princesses, and the book disappeared, the same could happen to Nayeon! (sighs) I'm trying to find all the pages so that it doesn't happen.
-Chaeyoung: The pages... You mean the whole book?!
-Lao: (nods) There's an unknown number writing me hints from time to time. He also tells me to hurry up or I'll lose Nayeon.
-Chaeyoung: I see... What the hell are you doing here?! You should be with your girlfriend looking for those pages.
-Lao: True, but I'm here because... I'm looking for Mulan. Just like my girlfriend, the other princesses seemed to have been sucked into our world. So, the question is... Are you Mulan?

-Chaeyoung: What? No! (laughs) I'm not who you are looking for

-Chaeyoung: What? No! (laughs) I'm not who you are looking for... Look, this all has been a funny moment but nothing else.
-Lao: Ah... Well, since you are Mulan, you won't need the pages that you are trying to hide.
-Chaeyoung: I'm not-
-Lao: You asked me to sit away because you knew that I wanted the pages, right?
-Chaeyoung: (sighs) I just don't believe in all the fantasy behind the stupid pages, they just appeared here one day.
-Lao: (nods) But everything is true, and I won't risk to lose my girl just because someone considers this stupid fantasy. Understood? Give me the pages, please Chaeyoung.