chap 1 🥰

a/n: this is were the story officially starts, i hope you're just as excited as i am! have fun!

summer break before 5 year,,

y/n pov: i am so happy, today my boyfriend, hatty, is coming over! i am going to surprise him because its almost our fifth anniversary, i hope he likes it.

i have been working on a painting of hatty for the past few months, i put so many of my time in it so i really hope he likes it!

a few moments later i heard hatty come into my house, he never knocks since he basically lives here. i ran down stairs to greet my boy but he was on the phone so i hid.

"no darling you hang up!" he giggled, "yes i love you too." "alright, babe, i'll hang up." "yeah, bye bye!" "bye!" hatty put down his phone and put it away. he looked up and saw me staring at him in horror.

"y/n... what did you hear?" harry asked nervously. tears were forming in my eyes.

"i can't believe you.. after all these years.." i managed to stumble out. "don't call me." i choked, "don't come by my house, we're done." hatty tried to say something back but i interrupted him, "now hatty, please leave to make this easier for the both of us." i glared at him.

hatty looked like he wanted to say something but after a few seconds he turned around and walked away, away from my house, away from the memories, away from our 5 year relationship. i guess this what it then..

after standing in the hallway for a few minutes processing everything, i went to the kitchen to get some ice cream. I got banana strawberry caramel toe flavor, my favorite.

Then i went back upstairs to my room onto the balcony watching the sunset, this was the first time watching it alone without hatty. tears started falling from my eyes, normally i wasn't much of a crier but this just really broke my heart. I LOVED hatty... still do. :(

a notification popped up on my phone. it was dobby, my bestfriend.

dobby: hey bestie, how r u?

me: not too good, dobby

dobby: oh no what happened??

i was about to tell him but then i noticed his new profile picture, my world fell apart as soon as i clicked on it.

in the picture were dobby and hatty smiling and dobby was kissing hatty on his musty chin.

i wanted to yell, to cry, to scream, to hurt something. not only one of the people i love betrayed me today, but TWO?? i couldn't believe it..

dobby: y/n?

dobby: you there?? whats wrong?

me: don't play fucking dumb dobby, i think you know exactly what happened.

dobby: what? wdym?

me: dobby, I can SEE your profile picture. you're so dumb i literally cannot believe it.

dobby: y/n...

dobby: i can explain..

dobby: please y/n

me: don't call me. don't come by my house. we're done.

and with that i collapsed to the ground choking tears.

+

later that evening i was eating ice cream in my bed when i heard a knock on my window, it was my bestie oliver wood!! i ran to the window to open it "omg hey olifer!" i squeaked (like the little rat i am) "hey bestie you okay??" he asked me as he flew his broom inside. he knocked off a few plants and other stuff but it was fine bc olif er is sooooo hot 🤤🤤🙏.

"hatty cheated on my" i yelped and i started to cry again, but this time for attention. i didn't even care about hatty anymore. OLIVE WOOD was standing in my room!!!

"oh no," olive said as he ran a hand through his hair and looked outside, "want to go play quidditch?" he asked with a smirk. this isn't what i hoped for, but its better than nothing so i agreed and he took me on the back of his broom to the quidditch pitch. this was heaven.

i looked up at the sky and i caught a glimpse of deadricx, he looked so good up there, i remember how we had a fling last year. it was tragic how he died... before i can get too sad we are already on the quidditch pitch and olive sets me down. "wait here," he says, "i wil go get the quidditch balls and broomstick.

olif er disappeared and i decided to take a walk around the field. after a while i saw someone standing on the field, i tried to see who it was and i noticed it was my biggest enemy, DEAN THOMAS. i wanted to barf but i couldn't, dien looked kinda hot out there standing on the field like 🧍, ngl.

after a while i noticed i had been staring at him because dien came walking up to me with a smirk on his face. "why hello there." he said while looking at my face. he smirked again, "couldn't take your eyes of me, could ya. i have been told i look very good in the moonlight." he said jokingly but it made me very very angry.

"WAT DO YOU MEAN, DIEN" i shouted at him, "you are SOOOO ugly EWWWWW, i would NEVER EVER look in your way!!!" but he was right, he did look good in the moonlight.

dien put his hands out in defense "calm down, poopy" he exlaimed, "i was only joking". oh i hate hate HATE that nickname, he's been calling me it since the day we met, its honestly so rude and not funny at all.

"stop calling me that, dean." i told him through gritted teeth. "or what?" he looked at me, smirking, again (😡). "or you'll regret it big time, noob!!" i hummed. dean looked very scared so i was happy. before he could say anything back olifer was walking up to us.

"hi y/n, hi dean!" oliver said happily, i could see how excited he was to play quidditch. "wanna play quidditch with us?" he asked dean. i really hoped dean would say no since i wanted to spend some alone time with the hot olive 😉. i glared at dean and he looked back and grinned. "i'd love to play with you and poopy!". "great," oliver said happily "lets get our brooms!" olifer already started walking towards the stuff he got. "fooking hel" i mumbled under my breath. "what was that, poopy?" dien asked me while grinning. "just shut the fuck up and get your broomstick already." i replied.

+

when i got my broom i immediately shot up to the air, i had never really done this before but ofcourse i was a natural. i saw both oliver and dien staring at me in awe as i made double loopings in the air.

i decided to wink at them but a fly flew in my eye and i fell to the ground screaming.

when i opened my orbs i met with some blue brown green silver gold grey pink purple amber yellow orange balls of eye. it was blaise zabini, the hottests slytherin from the school. i also saw that dien and olifer offered me their hands but i ignored them, i only had eyes for blees 🥺. blaise started to sing a song, his voice sounded like an angel. "cocein dooby, had another talk about where it going wrong" he sang and i melted in his presence, he was such a dreamy guy.

then blees started to sing another song and i just knew he made it for me especially. "sometimes all i think about is youuu". he sang softly, it was beautiful 🤤.

i heard olifer and dien coughing behind us, "hey y/n, we are here too still you know.." but i barely heard them because i was busy staring into bleeses orbs of eye.

as blees kept singing i felt we were floating up into the air, everything beside blees vanished and turned into pastel colored clouds. i must be in love, i thought. "blees.. w-wow, just wow. you're wow." i stuttered. "i-i-i-i-i-i think i might be in love with you.." blees stopped singing. "lol what" he started laughing and i felt like i fell to the ground.

i wanted to vanish, to disappear. this couldn't be happening AGAIN. blees looked at me in concerned, "are you okay? ur so weird and ugly. i would never ever date you" and he turned around and walked away.

i just stood there gawking at him, "wow, he really is something else". i muttered under my breath and i felt my love for him grow.. we will see about what he said, i thought, smirking.