Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The English class seemed to last for hours to Richie, his sister hadn't even bothered to come and he was a little worried.

At the end of the hour, he had rushed outside to find her, but to no avail. He was soon joined by his friends outside the school. He was about to head for the hospital wing, to check that his sister wasn't there, when Bowers grabbed his shoulder.

"Hey Tozier, you never told me you had a sister, a twin sister on top of that, this great news!"

The boy felt a weight fall on him. If Henry Bowers knew she was his sister, that only meant he had seen her. The stalker handed him something with a sadistic smile.

"Give her that back, she was too... busy with Patrick when I left her."

Richie grabbed what the boy was handing him and in horror uncovered his glasses. He ran to the back of the building, where Bowers used to take his victims when he didn't want a teacher to run into them.

No one.

There was no one there, neither his sister nor the rest of Bowers' gang.

He looked around when he saw Criss and Hockstetter come out of the forest.

"Where is she?"

There was a lot more anger in his voice than he wanted, he really worried about his sister and he didn't want to waste time looking for her.

"Don't worry Tozier. I took good care of her, she won't be a problem anymore."

Richie, failing to contain himself, exploded. He walked over to the boy and grabbed him by the collar.

"Listen to me, Hockstetter. If you ever touched her, I promise you... "

"What Tozier? Are you going to cry and apologize over and over again until I shut you up, like her?"

"You will pay."

"Don't worry, the next time she begs me for something, it will be to keep me going."

He pulled away from Richie and took on a feminine voice as he grabbed his crotch.

"Oh Patrick, again. Please make me cu... "

He continued until he took Richie's fist in the face.

"Where is she?"

Hockstetter didn't give in and hit him back before grabbing him by the collar in turn.

"I don't mind the idea of ​​sending two Toziers to the hospital in one day, but Criss doesn't want to walk home. So you're going to pick up what's left of your fucking sister and go home."

He pushed him and walked off. Richie was about to catch up with him when Victor grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Take care of your sister instead. She's straight over there. " He indicated the forest. "You can give her this too."

"This is her... Are you nuts, do you realize she can die without it?"

The blonde chuckled before replied with a wry tone.

"Is that so? Oops... Go find her quickly then. "

Richie didn't really wait until the end of the sentence to rush into the forest followed by the rest of the losers club.

After a while he saw her at the foot of an oak tree. He accelerated to kneel beside her.

"Jane... can you hear me?"

She just moaned. Her face was ravaged with tears, and blood had dried under her nose, but she didn't look like she had been punched that much.

At least that's what he thought before seeing the sole marks on his sister's sweater.