Tour...with PTV

We all sat around the computer...waiting. The PTV boys looked at each other then started grinning.
"Alright so The Outcasts...how would you like to come open for us on our next tour with Sleeping with Sirens?" Vic said excitedly
I looked at Tony, winked and decided to play a little prank.
I pulled a straight face
"No thank you."
"WHAT?!" Jaime and Vic said at the same time Mike was laughing he knew what I was doing.
"Geez I was kidding, OF FUCKING COURSE WE WANT TO TOUR WITH YOU!"
They all chuckled at my childness.
"That's amazing ok I know short notice but tour starts in a week...we just lost our accompanying act..."
"That's perfectly fine." I looked at Zachi like he was insane.
"Dude you're getting married! You and Jasey need to decide whether she is coming or not."
"Sis I know it's fine I've got it handled." I sure hope you do bro I hope you do... Then I began to think about my other brother...
"WAIT!"
"What?"
"We still have to get Nate on board....he's in America right now."
"Shit yeah I was wondering why it was so quiet." Tino then received a slap from me and Zachi.
"How about we skype him and tell him?" Jaime asked.
"That'll probably be better than us doing it."
"Alright guys we've gotta go but Stevie has mine and Tony's number so if yall have any questions don't be afraid to ask."
"Bye!" We all waved as they laughed and signed off.
"Dad! DADDY!"
"What what's wrong?" He came running up the stairs.
"WE JUST GIT SIGNED TO A TOUR!!!!!!"
"NO WAY!!" He picked me up laughing and spinning me around in a hug.
Beep beep beep... I looked at my screen to see an incoming call from Michael.
"Alright I'm about to talk to Mikey so yeah SHUT IT!"
Answer
"Hey babe!"
"Hi little one."
"You'll never guess what just happened.."
"I won't will I? Well what is it?"
"The Outcasts just got signed to open for Pierce the Veil on their next tour!!!!"
"BABE THATS AMAZING!!!"
"I know, but it's a 2 month tour...Mikey you are already on tour, then I'm on tour...when will I get to see you in person again?"
"I don't know but it'll work out Little One it always does."
I faintly heard Ashton yell.
"Did I hear little one?"
"Hahahah yes Ashton I'm Skyping Stevie."
I see a very happy Ashton come running in and face plant right as he was reaching the laptop.
"Oh my gosh Ash are you ok?"
He just lays there while Mike laughs at him. Then he looks up and starts laughing.
"Twice before lunch Ashton that's a new record." Mike said laughing at him.
"Hey Ashy!"
"Bubbles!!!"
Don't ask its a nickname ok.
"So I heard from eavesdropping that you are going on tour!?"
He then got punched by Michael.
"Ow! What was that for?"
"Eavesdropping"
I heard my phone vibrate. I opened the group message.
'NO WAY MOTHERFUCKERS WE ARE GOING ON TOUR!' -Nate
'Yep!!!! I'm gonna tweet about it! And I'm Skyping Mikey suck it bitches!'
"Stevie?"
"Yeah?"
"I miss you teddy!"
"I miss you too kitten!"
"Mike, Ash, time for sound check!"
"Well that's my cue bye little one love you!"
"Love you more bye Mikey! Tell Luke and Calum I said hello."
He signed off, and I tried to get some sleep.
*******
I slept in my dads room with him last night to see if the nightmares went away...they didn't. I got up this morning and got dressed. I pulled on a BVB shirt with ripped red skinnies my black converse and pulled my frizzy curly hair in a ponytail...purposly making it messy. I looked at my piercings and I couldn't decide what I liked.
"Dad hoop or stud on my nose ring?"
"Hoop!"
"Ok thanks bye! I'm going to take pictures at the park!"
"Bye Kiddo love you!"
I arrived at the park and set up my stuff, then I had an idea.
Calling Desta....
'Hello?'
'Hey Desta do you want me to take your pictures at the park? I'm bored.'
'Sure Bethany wants hers taken too.'
'Ok just come in what you're wearing see you in a bit.'
After taking there pictures for a couple of hours and meeting some fans from my YouTube channel we made it home.
I opened a livestream and starting talking to the fans.
"Hey guys so big, big news!!! Me and the guys are going on tour.....withhhhhhhh Pierce the Veil!!!!!"
Hundreds of messages came in...all of them, many were asking for your dates.
"Ok dates are posted on PTV's Twitter so on and so forth."
"Ok kids I gotta go love you peace bitches and sons of bitches!"
********
Authors Note***
Ok so for reference italics are either flashback or dream...kinda like a flashback
Have a good day!!
~Allie✌️