𝐗𝐋𝐈. 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒

( outfit and hair for the dinner
scene is in the media above )

just realized the song
"you should see me in a crown"
and "everything i wanted" by
billie eilish fits so well with
Tomomi as a whole.

I'm gonna add that to her
playlist on spotify.

speaking of which, if you
all want a link to her playlist,
be sure to inbox me for the
links. I have two playlists
for this book and i plan on
making one for her and momo.
( Coming soon!)

also like two chapters ago,
i called Mandalay "he" by accident.
My autocorrect decided to fuck with
me during the time I was writing
that chapter so ignore it until I
go back and fix it. ( when I'm
done with this book, I'll edit it.)

also also, THIRTEEN WAS A
MALE IN THE MANGA AND THATS
WHAT I WAS GOING OFF ON THAT
PLEASE STOP COMMENTING ON THE
CHAPTER "ATTACK ON USJ" THAT
THEY ARE A GIRL I FREAKING KNOW
THEOR GENDER IS DIFFERENT
IN THE SHOW THAN THE MANGA

do not be a ghost reader please
i love you all and happy reading!

Aizawa and Tomomi spent the better half of training working on the mountain and fixing her aim on the first day. On the second, Tomomi and Shoto trained together. She wanted to show what she could do, with permission from Aizawa, and she wanted to teach him how to do it.

So there was a metal showerhead on the field and Tomomi set up a dummy a few feet away. For safety reasons, their area was a little further from the two classes. Tomomi didn't want to risk hurting anyone should this go terribly wrong.

Shoto turned on the water while Tomomi stuck out her hand, freezing the falling water in mid air, turning it into ice needles. Shoto watched with an amazed look as the cloud of ice needles floated and moved whenever his sister's fingers moved. As if it was her own personal army.

Tomomi turned to the dummy, narrowing her eyes at it. She took aim and flexed her two fingers towards the dummy, making the ice needles zoom past her in such great speed, it caused a small wind storm.

Shoto watched in awe as the needles shredded the dummy into pieces within a blink of an eye. Like it was a violent hailstorm.

Tomomi winced again, rubbing her wrist as a slight tinge of pain shot through her wrist. But nonetheless, she turned to Shoto with a smile on her face. "Mr.Aizawa taught me how to concetrate and freeze moving liquids. I think it will be most useful for us to know."

"Cool..." Shoto said, a small grin gracing his lips. "Tell me how to do that."

So the twins spent most of the day practicing that move. After a while and many many errors, Shoto was able to do the move but his wrist would hurt a little everytime he did it. Which Tomomi told him that it was normal.

But he was able to do it without fail this time. His was much more aggressive than hers but the attack was the same.

"You wanna try sword fighting again?" Tomomi said, stomping her feet on the ground, making a tall pillar of ice rise right next to her.

Shoto smirked, doing the same move as his own ice berg rose up behind them. "Still mad that I won last time?"

"You got lucky." She replied back, in the same cocky tone he used.