╰┄─➤ 𝐊𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐔 𝐗 𝐒𝐀𝐃!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑]

You hadn't said a word to him - or anybody for that matter - for days. He was worried about you. It seemed as if the life in your eyes had withered away, and you were a whole different person.

Your best friends had tried to cheer you up, but instead, they got the silent treatment. Everyone was worried about you, but you were fine...right?

Wrong.

You had fallen into a severe depression after the events of your father's death. He and you were really close, you felt as if he was your best friend. He was the only person you could really talk to. And he would try and give you the best advice that he could.

You hate yourself, because the last words you told him was, 'I hate you!'  The two of you had gotten into an argument. A small one, but you overreacted ans got angry. Angrier than you thought. You lashed out at him, screaming profanities and glaring at him. Even after that, he looked at you and smiled.

—-

You heard a knock at the door, but didn't have the energy nor the will to get up and see who it is. The knocking sound was heard again, and you sighed and got out of bed to see who it was.

"H-Hey Y/n-Chan! I came to check up on you!" Konohamaru says, smiling as he scratched the back of his head.

You stared at him for a bit, then tried to close the door. He quickly put his foot in between the door and the frame. "Can we talk? Please...?" He asks, a bit more serious this time. You sigh once again and let him in. He looks around.

"Wow...you really let yourself go. " he says, looking at you. You had eye-bags caused by sleep deprivation. Your hair was messy, it looks like it hasn't been combed in days. And your clothes- you've been wearing them for three days. You reek of body odor.

You grunt as his words.

"Listen... I want to know why you're this way. You've changed...and you haven't told me anything." He explains, obviously hurt.

You don't say anything at first, but soon you started to break down. Literal waterfalls of tears were streaming down your face. Konohamaru hugged you, kissed your head and told you it was going to be okay.

You told him everything. The fight, you lashing out, your father's death...everything.

"I'm so sorry for not being here when you needed it the most...I should've helped you." He mumbled, guiltily.

You nodded. "It's not your fault." Your voice was hoarse from not talking for so long. Your throat was dry and itchy, and you couldn't hold your eyes open for even a second.

"Here, have some water." The jounin said, handing you a cup of ice water. You drank it, and almost immediately felt better.

He smiled and picked you up, carrying you to your bedroom. "You should get some sleep. I'll ask if Hokage-sama would give you some days off as a Shinobi."

"Thank you, Konohamaru..." you replied, coughing.

// Here you go @-himawariii Sorry that I'm three months late. 😭💀✋