*10 years later*

*kings cross station*

Y/n POV

" mother what if I'm not in Slytherin" scrop asks frowning .
"Well both your parents were , and all there family before that . You were raised in the Slytherin common room for the first few months of your life scorp you will be , and even if you aren't we will be proud of you regardless the house you get put into " i say .
"Gryffindor means you are brave , like your mother
Ravenclaw means your smart , like me
And hufflepuff means you are loyal , like both of your parents " Draco says patting him on the back .
"I love you mom and dad " he says hugging the both of us at the same time .
"ALBUS" he says running up to albus potter who was the same age as him .
Harry got Ginny pregnant at the same time as me they just decided to keep it a secret unlike us .
" hey guys how are you doing " Harry asks shaking dracos hand .
They put their childish feud to bed since they work together in the ministry.
"Good , looks like your about to pop Ginny " I say laughing .
"Any day now" she says rubbing her belly .
"How about you y/n , you gonna have another anytime soon " Harry says nudging Draco in the side .
"No - scorpious is enough for me" I say raising my hands .
"Doesn't stop us from trying though" Draco says winking .
"DAD I'm still here , ew" scrop says looking up at his father .
"Ye and how do you think you got here huh ? A bird " Draco says laughing .
"Ugh weirdos I will see you guys at Christmas, love you always " he says running out with albus .
"I'll see you next week Draco , take care y/n" Says Harry .
"Same to you" I say .

"We did good didn't we" Draco says putting a hand round my shoulder .
"Very good " I say kissing his cheek .
"So about that baby making" Draco says as he pulls me around to stand in front of him .
"Not a hope am I having another baby no not a chance-" I say being interrupted by Draco smashing his lips on to mine .
"We can try " he says winking again before appertaining us home .

The end