008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON

Start from the beginning

As they walked into studio B, Dak saw Chloe before she saw him as he finished up his last few lyrics

"Take it to the hoop
Every chance we get
Cause when the sun goes down
We're creatures of the net."

He then finished and walked up to Chloe as the woman pushed her towards him as he quickly caught her "woah!" Chloe said as he smiled down at her "hi." He said as she smiled back "hi." Then there was a click sound which made both of them look to there right "ooh, remember that pose for later, so we can send it to pop magazine." The woman said as she left them alone.

"Umm," Dak said as they were both acting really strange around each other "So, uhh, you wanna go over the songs for the movie before we go through it." He asked as they began walking "yeah, yeah sure."

They then sat down as Chloe flipped through her book and felt him staring at her as she laughed "why are you staring at me?" Chloe asked trying to put a fallen piece of her hair out of her face but he did it for her "sorry, your just really pretty." Chloe felt her cheeks warm up at the way he looked at her "thanks, your not so bad yourself."

There faces were really close now but the lady from before came up and yelled at them "okay, talking times over time to sing and shoot." Both of them looked at each other laughing as they got up, "well, I can say that I'm not gonna be doing much acting." He told her as Chloe laughed and twirled her hair which was new for her "same."

They started off recording the song which was really good in this film he had a brother, and Chloe was Veronica who just had to act and dance in this scene but she enjoyed watching Dak sing.

"You know me better than anyone
You know my thoughts before they've begun
You know my darkest desires
What lays me low, what inspires
And you hold it over me

Then they were filming as they were in a forest the two brothers head to head.

We've shared more than a lifetime together
Fought more battles than I can remember
And when we're under attack
You stick the knife in my back
And you'll never let me go
Oh-ooh, hello brother
Therе are things in my heart only you can see
Therе's no other person on Earth who knows you like me
I wanna be free of you but I need you
A fate that I hate but I have to accept
Hello brother, what do we do next?

Chloe then walked out in a white dress and a red cape and started dancing as the boys sang.

So I see you've made a new lady friend
A face I thought I'd never see again

Dak was singing as she walked up to him putting her hand on his shoulder as he pulled her in.

There's a calmness when she's near
I could live life in peace here

Then the other brother grabbed her hand spinning her towards him.

Unless I get in the way
So I'll say, hello brother

Then they all intertwined hands as they all began swaying with each other, Chloe locking eyes with Dak once in a while.

There are things in my heart only you can see