"Will that be all?" The employee asked.

"Yes sir." Dior nodded. He gave her the total and instructed her to pull forward. Since Dior was a faithful starbucks customer she had over thousands of points and rewards so she only paid two dollars for both drinks.

"Mommy I get juice to?" Sahara asked looking all in the camera.

Dior chuckled and responded with a yes. "Let me see what you have on."

Sahara turned the camera again showcasing her in one of Ja'Kye's wife beaters that came pass her knees and some nike basketball shorts.

"Chile daddy duties." Dior mumbled pulling off to the house.

"Go tell your daddy to put you on some clothes stink." Dior sighed shaking her head.

"Daddy go sleep." Sahara frowned.

"Go wake him up and tell him I said put you on clothes." Dior stated.

Sahara ran down stairs and started slapping Ja'Kye in the face like she saw Dior do whenever she tried to wake him.

"What ma ma?" Ja'Kye groaned with his eyes still closed.

"Mommy say put clothes on." Sahara said throwing the phone on the floor.

Ja'Kye jumped up knocking Sahara down in the process."Ma Ma why you throw me phone?" seeing that it had cracked.

"I not throw it." Sahara frowned.

"Bae put her some clothes on, I'm finna come get her." Dior said from the phone.

"I thought you had to handle buisness." Ja'Kye yawned.

"C'mon ma ma." He mumbled.

"I do, but she said you sleep so I'm finna just take her with me. I gotta go get Jaliyah to." Dior shrugged hopping on the freeway.

"Bald head fucker."

After they hung up the phone, Ja'Kye sat on the couch in Sahara's closet so he could help her pick her own clothes.

"I wearing this." Sahara said holding up a princess costume that Dior bought her for upcoming halloween parties.

"Ma Ma you can't wear that." Ja'Kye chuckled recording her.

"I am. it's princess." Sahara frowned.

"Ma Ma you not wearing that." Ja'Kye sighed shaking his head and standing up.

He tapped the "chill" icon on the closet organizer and waited until the shelves switched. He decided on a gray shirt, black tights, and her red and white 1's.

"Here go put this on." He stated.

Sahara grabbed the clothes and went to her bathroom. She got the hang of some of her hygiene so she knew what to do.

After getting her clothes on and teeth brushed, Sahara exited the bathroom leaving the water running.

"Bad boy Hulk. Go out." Sahara said shaking her head and pointing to the door.

Hulk sent Sahara a loud bark making her mug him.

"AT EASE HULK. BAD BOY!" Sahara yelled motioning her hand so he could lay down.

Hulk complied by laying down and sitting still at ease. Over the months Hulk and Sahara finally warmed up to each other. However Sahara didn't like when he barked, it scared her, but she always layed or rode him like a horse.

"C'mon let me fix yo hair." Ja'Kye chuckled.

"Tubby stay here with you daddy." Sahara said walking to sit in between his legs.

"No take that damn bear with you." Ja'Kye replied.

"Daddy scare of Tubby." Sahara giggled.

—-

"Stink go sit with TT liyah." Dior told Sahara who was whining because she was sleepy.

"Mommy sleepy." Sahara whined trying to climb on Dior's lap.

"Awww she's so spoiled." One of Dior's workers cooed.

"Sis you want me to come get her?" Jaliyah asked standing from her desk.

"Please I need to get this order out. Then I have three appointments." Dior sighed.

Jaliyah nodded and stood from her desk in the office that her and Dior shared.

"Bring your little ass." Jaliyah chuckled picking Sahara up from Dior's lap.

"No bad girl. Put me down." Sahara mugged staring directly in Jaliyah's eyes.

"Stop Sahara." Dior sighed shaking her head. She was starting to regret giving Sahara a starbucks drink and some doughnuts she picked up.

Sahara relaxed in Jaliyah's arms and finally layed her head on Jaliyah's chest. "We go sleep."

"Period." Jaliyah nodded smirking at Dior as she walked back to her desk sitting down with Sahara in her lap.

"Aw can I hold her?" Tally, one of Dior's workers asked.

"No." Jaliyah and Sahara responded at the same time.

"Well damn." Dior chuckled.

kythegreat

Liked by @dior

Liked by @dior.me @jaliyah @boozie and 8,789 others

Ma Ma 🤎

Comments:
@dior.me: i shoulda dressed her 🙄🤍
@jaliyah: TT pooh 🥺
@summer.ansley: adorableee 🥰

—————
Heyyyy y'all..

How are y'all today???

Are y'all on spring break ??

How do we feel about Summer, do y'all like her??

Y'all think the party for Ansley and Sahara would be a good time for them to become friends??

Lord Ja'Kye was left on daddy duties, how y'all think he did??

Lmao I put y'all onto some good starbucks drinks y'all welcome!!!

How we feel about Hulk and Sahara warming up to each other??

What y'all think would happen if Ja'Kye had to babysit tubby but himself??

Thoughts on Sahara kinda warming up to Jaliyah??

Lol Tally got rejected, y'all think Jaliyah and Sahara was being mean??

Ja'Kye dressed Sahara!! What would y'all rate him??

Okay so which chapter first Sahara going to the hair shop, or the party??

Don't forget to vote, comment, and Sharee

We're moving up in contemporary lit!!! Thank y'all so much for the support!!! Keep sharing and VOTING!!

Follow me and get me to 800!!

-JassyOut