✧ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑔𝑜 ✧

Start from the beginning

"Ah you know man, same as always but now I am looking for the gold that the Golden family has stole"
Miles said.

"You care for drink?"
Jack asked him and Miles nodded.

Jack gestured to waitress to bring them another bottle of whiskey.

"Those pathetic idiots, they're in the city tho"
Caleb said as he puffed the smoke in the air.

"That's why I am in the city, I am gonna take it back, mother would not appreciate that her gold is sold for some charity just becasue they need money"
Miles rolled his eyes as sipped on his drink.

"WEED IS HERE!"
Jaeden yelled as he trew bag full of "grass" on the table.

Boys began to make joints and after few minutes they were smoking again.

"Good luck with the gold mate, I heard that Johnny hid it somewhere deep"
Caleb said to Miles.

"I am gonna find it faster than you can even pee"
Miles said as the boys laughed.

The Golden family

The most powerful mafia from Chicago, with beautiful members of Course.
Johnny and Jennifer knew each other since high school it was love at the first sight.
After Jennifer became pregnant with Leonardo they got married.
After Leo came Grace.
She was very beautiful no doubt about that.
All men were drolling around her feet and beggining her to marry them.
She always said "I don't need man"
She was happy without man.
She had hook ups here and there but it meant nothing to her. She was never in love with someone. She loved her singing too much to have time for some silly man.
Her father and Miles's one were great friends when they were kids but after that Johnny heard that some of his restaurants were crashing so he stole the gold from the Fairchild's and never gave it back. Miles's father with his mother tried to take it back but someone killed them, so Miles planned the revenge, he was gonna take the money bag or kill the whole Golden family.
Miles was magical, rich boy with power. Women were drolling around him, wearing the shortest dresses just to get in the bed with him.
He had many hook ups here and there but it meant nothing to him. He thought that love was a pathetic thing, why love when he can have all the power in the world.
He was the most powerful mafia boss in NY.
His biggest competition was the Johnny Charles Golden and he was not gonna lose the gold of his mother just because of some stupid Golden family, he's gonna destroy them, one by one, with no mercy. Grace didn't like that she belonged to the mafia family, singing was her hobby since she was 3 years old so she decided to become a singer, she sanged in the most famous bars in the Chicago, mostly in the Green Mill, she loved it there, people loved her, sure some women were jealous because of her beauty but that wasn't stopping her from what she was doing, just because their husbands were looking at her beauty, well that is not her fault.

They boys chatted and had a great time.

Miles was laughing along with them untill he heard a beautiful voice singing.

Come one babe why don't we paint the town?
~
And all that jazz
~
I'm gonna rouge my knees and roll my stockings down
~
And all that jazz
~
Start the car I know a whoopee sport
~
Where the gin is cold but the piano's hot
~
It's just a noisy hall where there's a nightly brawl
~
And all that jazz