"What? What's wrong-" I've quietly asked a whiny Stark but then I come to a halt when I see it.

"Oh, my god!" I shriek.

"D'Amore, get the fuck away from the window!" Harry yells at me, footsteps of his boots against hardwood floors pacing towards me when he's discovered I'm not in the bedroom where he left me.

I pant, feeling my heart hammer against the walls of my chest when I look over at Harry with Sutton and Zayn closely behind him. I move away from the window as Harry demanded, but only to rush towards the door instead. "Why is no one h-helping him?!" I yell, swinging the front door open before Harry could get to me.

"D'Amore!" He yells after me again, but I'm already out the door.

I'm running, cold air hitting my sweaty body, as I rush to get to the person flat on the ground, bleeding out from a gunshot wound. The moment my foot steps over the wet grass, I slip and fall sideways onto my ass. I grunt, but I have no time to gripe about the pain. I get onto my knees to help, but I'm met with utter shock.

Carlos. The guy who had been flirting with me.

"Oh, my god," I say again through the panic as I see how hurt he is.

Multiple gunshot wounds. He wears a bloodstained white t-shirt, laying flat above the wet glass, abandoned and alone.

I'm about to apply pressure onto his wounds to stop the bleeding, the way I did to Sutton, but I stop when I realize it's too late. He's already bled out. The warm color has drained from his face and he's completely still.

Sirens. I hear them approaching from a distance.

"Oh, my god," I say once again, bringing shaky hands over my mouth.

Before I know it, I'm yanked onto my feet. Instead of turning my head to look at who grabbed my arms with such force, my eyes are still on Carlos.

He's dead.

"I told you not to leave the fucking-" Harry groans, stopping himself from talking. He must hear the sirens, too, as he grabs onto my arms.

"Just go! Get her out of here, Harry," Sutton says when the sirens become louder. "Hurry, before the cops get here!"

He was just alive.

I feel Harry's arm slither around my waist. He huffs and says to Sutton and Zayn, "Stay low for a while. No more parties... I'll take care of this."

I can't form words. In complete shock, I let Harry lift me away when there's absolutely nothing I can do.

Maybe if I would have left the room sooner-

"D'Amore, get in the car," I hear Harry calmly say by my ear when my feet touch the ground again. His door is open for me as we stand by the curb.

I breathe a jagged breath, unsure as to why I can't look away. I feel my eyes well up at the thought of people being quick to run past him to escape the cops or death. He was left there as if he meant nothing to the world.

"D'Amore!" His voice is louder and it's what makes me snap my head towards him.

"What?" I look into green eyes, searching for some type of comfort. Though, he only looks away to deprive me of what I search for.

"Get in the damn car, now!"

I suck in a breath, letting myself drop into his seat before he could attempt to force me in himself. Once my legs were in, he slams the door shut and I'm met with a buzzing silence.