Loading...

Its 3am and you're tired, your body wants to sleep but your mind was fully awake. I guess having too much red bull wasn't a really good idea. You wore whatever jacket you could get hands on first and went out in the cold night.

The streets were pretty dim and flickering street lights were the only thing lighting your way. Looked like a horror movie but you were used to this so it wasn't a big deal, not like theres a guy ready to rob you, what he gonna take your lungs? You looked like you would've robbed the robber first with your broke ass.

You arrived at the only open place that you could go to. It was an arcade open for 24 hours. The light from the sign outside would've blinded you if you stared any longer so you went inside to buy coins or something.

Walking up to the counter you saw the cashier almost half asleep. You cleared your throat as she looks at you and got some coins from the back.

Cashier: Here you go, I trust you so do whatever, I'll be just here if you need coins..

She went back to sleep not even caring, what if you wanna rob the place then? You shrugged and walked up to the isle of games to see any interesting or new ones you haven't played yet.

One game caught your eye, it was a rythm type game and you have to press arrows on time. This should keep you from getting bored.

You walked up to it, and put coins in.

The screen flashed as the game started up the word "丂乇几卩卂丨"
Showed up and the text on the bottom said click any arrow to start.

Y/n: What they can't think of any other creative name for this? A dude who thinks japanese fonts is an aesthetic probably made this

A sprite faded in and a dialouge box popped up. You didn't bother reading whatever it said you just skipped all of it by jitter pressing the arrows.

The game then started, it was pretty easy, if the arrows can go any faster than 1x you would've aced it the first time. You put more coins in to start over but still ended up losing.

Y/n: What!? I didn't miss any arrows that round, this game is rigged!

You stood up to just accept the fact that you wasted youe time playing this junk but the dialouge box appeared on the screen.

Ϛҽղքąì: Į̸̯̳̗͕̖̋̏̈́̽ť̷̖̹̳̖̮̲͈̔͐̂̍̑̀̕͠͝s̴̼̀͒̏ ̸̦̭̣̟̭̻͈͎̐͂́͜ņ̷͙̙̉̒̌͋̒̕̚͘ò̸̩̰̜̲̜̥͖̣̭̬͗̏̽̉ṯ̶̡̯̯͔͛̏͜

Y/n: What? I need some water or something i think im going insane

₴Ɇ₦₱₳ł: ᭙ꪖ꠸ꪻ ꠸ᦓ ꠸ꪻ ᭙ꪮ᥅ᛕ꠸ꪀᧁ? ⒸΔn 𝔂όυ ά𝔠𝓽Uคℓ𝐥y 𝔯𝐞卂ⓓ 丅𝓱𝐈Ş!?

Y/n: Woah woah slow down with the font generator, im literally tripping and you're using the whole lingojam to type

Şēຖpคi: ¡ʍouʞ noʎ sıɥʇ op oʇ pɹɐɥ os pǝʞɹoʍ ı ǝsn ı ʇuoɟ ʇɐɥʍ ɹǝʇlɐ ʇ,uɐɔ I ¡ʎǝH

Y/n: What do you expect me to do, flip this arcade machine upside down, well fuck you too man. Im literally talking to a screen, i need to touch some grass 

𝔰єᶰƤ𝕒Ⓘ: Ẁ̴̡̛͉͔̠̰̲̓̊a̸͎͖̳͆̃̽̓͒̂̐͊̊̕͜ͅi̴̧̮̣̬͙͇̫̲̖͉̊́̔͒̽̍́t̶͓̫̆̎̅͝ ̵̢̹̲̙̭̱͖̈͌̍̽͋̀͗̉͝p̶̠͌͒̚̕͠l̷̞̖̤̜̍͊͋̀̃̾̕̚͝e̸͓͈̻̱̩̮̙̓ä̴̘͇̺̭́̍̾̂͑͋̇s̴̛͎̜̩̘̗̰͊̓͐̌̄̆͛̐̕ͅe̷̩͕̠͉̊̅̇̋̎̇̾!̶̨̨͈̪̣̮̂̽͜ͅ ̴̨̣͔̳̆̋́̑́̆̽I̴̖̭̞̅̂͌͋ ̸̹͉̗̞̻̺̩̺̺̇͊̈́̌̏͐̆͝b̴̫͍̔̔̔́̿̐̈́̂̋͠ė̸̡̨̗̥̪̞̰̒̿͛̐͋̾̇g̴̛͕̖̣͙̈́̑͘͠ ̷̱̖̜̭̯̥̄ỳ̸͚̫̮̳̥̫͉͍̆͌̿́ͅô̷̡̧̨̼̥̠͕̂͋ͅū̸͔̗̑̿̑͌͠!̶͓̜͉̞̘̫͓̆̒̓̓͘ʟɛȶ ʍɛ օʊȶ օʄ ȶɦɨֆ ȶɦɨռɢ!

Y/n: No zalgo text generator will convince me to just run away from here, pack my bags, and fake my death cause i don't know if this is sum of those trippy dreams or what

ıɐduǝS: ԋҽɾҽ'ʂ α ԃҽαʅ, Iғ үό𝓾 g𝐞T ᗰⓔ 𝐎ⓊŦ 𝐎𝒇 ħᗴ𝓡𝔢.. เ ⒸA𝓷 𝔻σ ¥𝔬υ ỖⓝE ғ𝓪𝐕σŘ, 𝓨𝐄άħ! aŇ𝓎ⓉHƗηﻮ чỖⓤ!

Y/n: That's sketchy

ʂɛŋ℘ąı: Just please...I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶.̶.̶

You kinda felt bad for the guy but Wthell??? Ok if your a sane person you should've just raged and walked out earlier so you wouldn't be guilted by this mf OR you should've just went to sleep so none of this could've happened but NO you didn't so its your fault anyways. Wait. No. Its not your fault but why are you stuck here now? Where did you even went wrong? 

You looked back at the screen to see the sprite looking directly at you with hope in his eyes. He slowly put a hand on the screen and-

Y/n: Ok fine then! What do you want me to do?

รєภקคเ: Wคιт 𝓡𝕖卂𝐥𝕃𝕐!? นh- ฯ໐น hคงē t໐ นຖŞ¢rēຟ thē ๖ค¢k pคrt ໐f thē ๓ค¢hiຖē คຖ໓ rē๓໐งē thē ¢໐rrนptē໓ ¢hip t໐ ๖rēคk it!

Y/n: are you sure this works? If it doesn't I'll be paying for the damage!

s€Ňρᗩί: 卄όᑭᗴ𝐟u𝓵L𝕪 ᶤ𝕋 Ď𝐎εѕ!

Y/n: What do you mean hopefully!?

You reached out inside the back of the machine, you saw a red glowing square whatever the hell they call it im not a genius to know that but it is a chip and you removed it from where it was connected.

The machine started to spark and you avcourse, ran for your life. You hid behind one of the arcade machines and heard glass shatter from there.

You peaked out and saw someone standing near the shattered glass. He turned around to face you and smiled but then-

Cashier: What the fuck?!

She was standing right next to you and she looked pretty angry, avcourse who wouldn't be after seeing the mess around.

Senpai: Oh, im sorry maam I'll be paying for the damage.

Cashier: Yeah, yeah that and get out I'll be closing for today i dont get payed enough for this. Pesky teenagers..

Welp, now what? What are you gonna tell to your friends the next day?"Hey guys at 3am i got bored so i went to the arcade and start talking to the guy on the screen then he became real and we both got kicked out for damage to property" Yeah, very believable.

Now you're walking home, with this guy avcourse. You didn't even know who he was. Did you remember what just happened or is it your brain just filling up bullshit information cause you couldn't remember?

Senpai: Um, hey thanks again for freeing me and im sorry you got banned from there cause of it

Y/n: uhh yeah its fine, I'll just process whatever the hell just happened, maybe in a week I'll snap out of it

Senpai: Well, it was nice meeting you uuhh?

Y/n: Its y/n

Senpai: Well then y/n, you have a very pretty name that fits you perfectly! Ill be off now i have great news for my sisters

Y/n: Oh ok then

Senpai: I still stand by that favor thing you know

He reached into his bag and got a piece of paper and a pen to write something down. He handed you a paper with his number on it.

Y/n: Thanks i guess..?

Senpai: Call or text me if you want to! Bye!

He went the left path as you just stood there and waited for your brain to respond. Stupid old thing i think a fucking nokia flip phone operates better. You looked at the paper, he even wrote his name on the side with a heart. Maybe one day you'll see him again.

______________________________________

This one is so random i dont even remember writing it. Im running out of ideas too.

Anyways have a nice day:)