"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I'm training with sensei today." You say.

"Why so sudden? You never train with him. Even if he offers." Yuji says.

"Because... I want to get stronger. It's a joint training. Me and Megumi." You say.

"Both of you? Neither of you train with him. You must really want to get stronger, huh?" Yuji says.

"Yeah... the world never fights fair. I want to change the world." You say, looking down at the floor.

"You know, you act like such a happy person but I can tell that you're not." Yuji says.

"I'm sorry, what?" You say, not sure why Yuji said this all of a sudden.

"I can tell. You must've been so distraught when you thought I died. You don't even talk about yourself." He says.

You sigh knowing that he had hit the nail on the head. You had a feeling he would've brought this up if you mentioned that you were training with Gojo-sensei. He was right, you never train with him. You only did once because he trained Yuji so you thought you could benefit from learning as well. But, he was right about the fact that you never talked about your family.

"You're right. Pretending to be happy is exhausting. I may not talk much about myself but I guess now is a good time. Obviously, you know I was bulled in junior high. I lived with my sister. Then my brother died. But it didn't stop there. When I found my brother's body, I cried. But I made sure I wasn't near you or Gojo because I didn't want you to see me cry for the first time. Then I saw my only friend from junior high. It was the first time Futsunushi took control where I willingly let her. Because I couldn't bear to kill her. But, based on the fact that she could take I assumed a curse user did it. I did some digging on my parents death and it turns out it was Sukuna who did it." You pause.

(As I mentioned in Chapter 25, I am aware Sukuna wreaked havoc thousands of years ago, but for the sake of the plot of the fanfic I decided to change it slightly and he wreaked havoc a lot later, when you were only 1 years old. But you don't find out until you are 15 and Hikaru vaguely explains.)

"You shouldn't be carrying this on your back by yourself. No wonder you want to do extra training with sensei. Do you have any family left?" Yuji asks.

"No. You and everyone at the college and the shrine are my only family. I don't have any blood relatives unless my brother was married in Kyoto and I didn't know about it." You say.

"Have you tried looking?" Yuji asks.

"No. And I wouldn't like all the hassle of finding family." You say as the timer dings.

"Oh. Time to make pancakes." You add.

You picked up the bowl and headed over to the stove, turning it on and pouring a little oil in the pan. You picked up the ladle and poured some of the pancake mix into the bowl and began making pancakes. Once you were done you realised you made way too many. You grabbed the plate of pancakes and a couple things from the cupboard like sugar, syrup, honey and chocolate spread. Yuji opened your fridge and grabbed a few different punnets of fruit and placed them on the countertop.

"You made way too many pancakes." Yuji says, placing a pancake on his plate.

"I know but we can always given some to Megumi." You say.

Just as you finished the sentence, a knock was heard on your door. You turned your head towards the door before getting up from the stool and heading over to it, opening the door to see Megumi stood there.

"Oh Megumi hello. I was just saying I could give you some pancakes. Do you want some?" You ask, standing to the side to let him in.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yeah we kind of made too many." You say, rubbing the nape of your neck.

"We?" Megumi asks.

"Oh Fushiguro. Hello." Yuji says, poking his head out to see Megumi stood at your door.

"Itadori? How long have you been here?" Megumi asks.

"Since last night." Yuji says in unison with your sentence.

"This morning." You say in unison with Yuji's sentence.

You and Yuji say, your statements overlapping one another's. You both blush slightly before changing the conversation and leading Megumi to the kitchen.

"So, pancakes?" You say to Megumi.

"Sure..." He said.

"He's been here all night." Megumi thought to himself.

The three of you then started to finish the pancakes before Megumi spoke up.

"We have training today. Y/N, you ready to go?" Megumi asks, breaking the silence.

"One sec, I need to put my hoodie on." You say, heading off to your room.

When you left, Megumi started a conversation with Yuji.

"You've been here all night, haven't you?" Megumi asks.

Yuji slightly blushes and turns his face before answering his question. "Yeah... she had a fever so we were watching films but she fell asleep on my shoulder. I didn't want to wake her up and then ended up falling asleep on her." Yuji says.

"Right..." Megumi says before you came back out.

"Sorry I couldn't find my hoodie." You say.

"It's fine." Megumi says.

You placed all of the dishes in the sink, determined to wash them when you came back. As you were about to leave with Megumi, Yuji spoke up and said something.

"I can clean up if you like. Or if you don't mind." Yuji offers.

"You don't have to." You say, turning to look back at him.

"Accept it as a thank you for making me breakfast." He says.

"Alright fine, I accept." You say.

You started walking with Megumi to where you were supposed to meet Gojo-sensei before you broke the silence and spoke up.

"I want to learn how to do my own domain expansion." You say.

"Why a domain expansion?" He asks.

"Because... there isn't much I can do and if I can master one, then what I already know can become stronger within the domain." You explain your logic.

"You know they take a lot of cursed energy and concentration, right?" He says, stopping in his tracks.

"I know but it's the only way I can think of getting stronger." You say.

He didn't say anything in response and you just continued the walk to where you were meeting Gojo-sensei before arriving there. You both walked in, seeing Gojo already there.

"You two ready?" He asks as you walk in.

"Yeah." Megumi says in a monotone tone.

"Yeah!" You said in enthusiasm.

"That's more like it, Y/N!" Gojo said.

Phew another chapter done! But this time, with more words then last time and a hell of a lot more fluff. Also, earlier when you and Yuji said two different things, you were it in unison. You know, in those shows when one says one thing and the other says another. Then they swap and say what the other said. I really hope that makes sense. Please tell me that makes sense.

Anyway, without further ado, Author-chan out!