The Meetup

She fuzzed up her luxuriant, lapis lazuli blue hair in front of the mirror, shyly covering her left eye upon doing so. Dressing into her recognisable bright yellow rain hoodie, she heads off to the garden where the other three would meet. This young adolescent's name, is Ohto Ai, a generally introverted girl who spends most of her time alone. Her most distinguishing feature is her heterochromia, which causes her right eye to be a yellowish-amber and her left eye to be a slightly darker shade of ocean blue. Only recently has she made a group of friends who all have one thing in common; saving young girls who have killed themselves in the dream world. It's a complicated concept, but this story isn't one focusing on the eggs. There is Momoe, a kind and polite girl, who is well liked by many she meets and often acts selflessly for the sake of other people. Rikka, who has developed into a loving and compelling young woman upon being an unlikeable and blunt person. And finally, there is Neiru, a calm and quiet, often not actively engaging with others. She is a hardworking, motivated, and diligent person, and is the president of a large company despite still being a child. Ai stepped into the isolated alluring garden riddled with a variety of flora and moist, patchy grass. In front of Ai was her best friends laying on a mat and the two mysterious talking mannequins Accra and Urra-Acca who both seem to be in control of the wonder egg operation.
"Hey! Ai! There you are!" Rikka chuckled. "Bye the way, could you spot me some cash? Forgot my wallet again!"
"Hey Ai!" Momoe smiled with a small wave. Neiru glared into Ai's direction and gave a warm smile, a lot more friendly and affectionate than usual. "Somethings wrong." Ai thought.