"Ahhh yes.. ahhh put it all Boo!! ahhh yes faster!! fuck me faster!! I don't care about my legs anymore!! ahhh f*ck me until I cannot feel my legs anymore.. f*ck me all day ahhh I'm yours ahhh GOD!! I'm yourssssssssss!!!" I said to him loudly!! I don't care about anything anymore!! I just want him!! I want him so bad!!

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Tomorrow I'll open my eyes
And I will whisper to my wife
I belong to you
And I will wait to hear you say
As a tear rolls down your face
I belong to you

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

"My pleasure Boo ahhhh you're so damn tight!!!" After a while of trusting with the same position, I felt him cum inside me. He started to walk while holding me by my waist. He went to the nearest table, he pushes the vase that is on top of it, I can hear the loud noise of the base breaking...

"Gosh!!!" I said to him while I put my hands into my mouth to avoid myself from shouting... He just smirked at me... He made me turn around and made my half body lay on the table... I can't help but grip on both side of the table when I felt him claim me from behind all over again

"FUCK!! Ahhhh yes!!! God!! You're so huge boo!! You're filling my hole!" I yelled at him... I felt his grip on my hair and pulled it harshly!! Gosh, this is so hot!!

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

If I could be honest
Here at the altar
I refuse to grow older
Unless it's with you
I fell in love
And made you a promise
Though I'd never noticed
How much it meant to you

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

"But you love it bii!! You love me filling you whole like this!! F*ck you're so hot!! You're so f*cking sexy!!" He repeatedly said as he pumps himself behind me non-stop... He is still pulling my head backward...

"Yes!! I love it boo!! I so love you huge thick of a c*ck!! God!! I'm so f*cking lucky that this c*ck is mine! All mine!!" I yelled in between my moans...

"Yes! ahhh I'm cumming, bii!! I'm gonna fill you!! If only I can make you pregnant!! F*ck! I'm cumming!!" He yelled as he continues to pump me!! Faster and Faster!! I started to feel like crazy!! The pleasure he is giving me is too much!! This is f*cking too much!!

"Ahhh yes!! f*ck me harder boo!! fill me up again!! ahhh yes!! yes!!!" He continued to pump faster and faster and faster until for the second time I felt him squirt all over my inside... I can only weakly turn around as he slowly slips himself out of my hole... I just push my body into him to get some support... We dropped on the floor, We are both sitting on the ground, his ass-kissing the ground while I'm on top of him... I'm so f*cking tired... I badly want to say I want to sleep already but my husband here seems to have another plan!!! He suddenly stands up while guiding me to stand up too...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Yes they can hear us
But they misunderstand
There are more behind these words than we have spoken

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

"Ride me now Bii !! I want to see you move above me. I miss watching you above me!!!" He said seductively, he even bit his lips... Gosh!! He looks so yummy!! The way he looked at me like magic made me feels so energetic again... I don't know why but it is...He lay on the bed comfortably. An idea comes into the mind that made me smirked in front of him.