Chapter 28- A prank day gone wrong

Start from the beginning

“Okay, okay, something slipped into my mouth, can we forget I ever said that?” Cass crossed her arms.

A small smile appeared on your face as you walked past her, “I think that prank will be a tough one to beat, Big sis.”

Cass stood there for a second with a warm smile on her face before running to catch up to you, “Wait, hold up, where are you going?”

“Well, where do you think?” You moved the bush to show Cass the laughing Eugene and Sophie who were clearly happy about something, “We need to bring the competition down where it belongs.” 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

In the meantime, Rapunzel and Varian were stuck in a cave where the entrance was blocked off.

“This was the worst idea of a prank ever Rapunzel!” Varian yelled.

“Well, I wouldn't say the worst prank..”

“It was supposed to be a prank we were gonna play on Eugene and Sophie!”

“Yeah, and it would've been good if we played it on us! And besides, they’ll come back sooner or later, in the meantime, I and you can chat and think of how we will play our next victim!” 

“Can you stop being optimistic for one minute!? Can't you see they're playing dirty! They literally stole our prank.”

Silence struck the cave as Varian tried to cool himself down, he shouldn’t be taking all his inside anger out on Rapunzel, after all, he did nearly kill her mother last year.

And he knew what happens when hatred comes to play… and he didn't want it to happen again.

“I… I’m- I’m sorry.”

Rapunzel’s head jerked towards Rapunzel, “You what?

“You heard me. Look, I know that you and I don’t always get along the best. And what happened six months ago broke this whole group… because of what I did.”

Rapunzel lifted Varian chin, a warm smile on her face, “Varian, what happened six months ago was hard for all of us. But I would never blame all of it on you, after all, you're just a child. Maybe if I went to check on you instead of two fourteen-year-olds, none of it would have happened.”

A chuckle came out of Rapunzel’s mouth, “Heh, I remember when we first met, you were such a little child back then!”

“Heh, things were so simple back then. And meeting your idol can make you a little…”

“Hyper?”

Both of them started laughing, remembering all the fun times.

“Look, I’m willing to have a new start if you are.” Rapunzel held out her hand.

Varian once again hesitated but soon shook it, “A new start.”

You and Cass had been earwigging since your head mysterious laughing.

“Well, what do you know, we should have trapped those two ages ago.” Cass laughed.

“Uh, should we actually help them out, I mean, they are trapped.”

Cass whistled and in a flash, Sebastian and Fiddela came and bucked down the rocks.

“Wow, that was simple. Thanks, buddy.” You hugged Sebastians’s head.

Varians face lit up, “(__)! You rescued us!”

“What were you two doing in there anyway?” Cass asked.

Rapunzel rubbed the back of her neck, “Let’s just say, a prank kinda backfired on us.”

“You tried to play a prank on Eugene and Sophie didn't you.” 

“Yeah, except they forgot to let us out again.”

A smirk crawled onto your face, “Why don't we go show what happens when you get Rapunzeled.”

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Sophie and Eugene were sitting on the beach, eating.

“Well, I think we could easily say we won that prank war, don’t you say Soph?” Eugene asked.

“I think so!”

“Wait… For the love of perfect hair, we forgot to let Varian and Rapunzel out!”

Both of them ran through the forest, not stopping for anything when a  wire made them fall and plummet into a load of mud.

Eugene wiped his eyes, “Who did this heinous crime!!”

A smirk crawled onto Rapunzels face, “Who forgot to let us out of the cave.”

“To be fair, we did that so you two would work things out, like what you did to Eugene and Cass,” Sophie explained removing mud off herself.

“Oh, I mean… it worked. Heh.” 

“Can we just make this a tie and move on? Honestly, this whole idea was terrible and we should have never let the author try to come up with an idea for this Chapter in a few days.” Eugene asked.

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.”

“Mhm.”

Meanwhile,

Hookfoot and Shorty were stuck in a ditch. “EUGENNEEEEE!!”

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I know this sucks terribly but I'm kinda going through a writer's block so this is all I could come up with.

And there's probably a lot of mistakes-

Sorry! Luckily with this book, it’s mainly following the story so I dont have to be too creative Lmao.

Anyway, ill shut up. So for now… CYA LATER!!