Chapter 28- A prank day gone wrong

Start from the beginning

“Uh, Cass? Are we gonna move or just stand there?” You asked slightly awkwardly as Cass slowly walked towards a rock near the forest.

You and Cass since last year have been slightly tense around each other, that's why you both tended to pretend nothing happened.

Which was difficult.

 I mean it took you and Cass a whole two years just to get as close as you did before the ‘ready as I'll ever be’ phase, how were you gonna get that relationship back in just less than half a year?

Cass moved the rock to reveal tiny spiders, a smirk appeared on her face, “Just wait, kiddo. We have some stuff to collect.”

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Meanwhile, Varian and Rapunzel were walking through the forest.

“Woah, look at that!” Rapunzel pointed to a pink flower.

Varian rolled his eyes, “I know, we’ve been past here six times already. It’s just like it’s been six months yet you still think I'm under a potion. Or was I? Who knows, in RaPunzel’s world people can’t make a mistake.” He grumbled to himself.

“Varian, look, I’m sorry I pushed you over, okay? But can we forget about that and actually think of some good pranks?”

“Oh, yes, let’s forget. I know you're pretty good at that Princess.”

Rapunzel scowled slightly, “Okay, back to these remarks again. I see.”

You and Cass watched the pair from a distance, You sighed, “Back to those times I see… Every step forward we take we go back another two...”

Cass placed her hand on your shoulder and moved a strand of hair out of your face, “We’ll sort those two out later, I can promise you that for certain.” She said reassuringly.” but For now…  let’ go find our victim.”

Lance was sitting on a rock at the beach in a huff, “Out of all the people on this island, I get paired up with a horse?! And it just so happened to be the horse who’s also a living handbook.”

Max sat there, reading the guards handbook, seeing if there was anything about pranks in there.

Cass let out a mischievous laugh, “Okay (__)... You ready?”

You gave Cass a thumbs up as you snuck past her, being as stealthy as possible, letting all the spiders you and Cass collected out of the bucket, and a cupcake near them, right next to lance.

You ran quickly back to Cass who had the biggest evil grin of a lifetime.

Lance looked down still in a huff. In the corner of his eye, he noticed the delicious pink cupcake. A small happy squeal came out of his mouth.

“That idiot! He knows we're in a prank war!” You giggled, making cass glance over to you, with a warm smile planted on her face.

“A cupcake! Thank the lords, this gorges and fantastic person deserves one for all the hard work he’s done for the group.” Lance picked up the cupcake and noticed the hundreds of tiny spiders crawling around. He screamed, stumbling back and tumbling into the water, “AHHHH! WHO IN THE NAME OF CUPCAKES DID THIS?!”

Both you and Cass were on the floor laughing, trying not to be too loud and making the other groups hear where you both are.

Cass managed to pick herself off the floor, “I think that one was a pretty successful prank, don’t you say, sis?”

Your jaw dropped, “Did you just call me-”

“I said nothing!”

“You just called me your sister!!”