Part 1: Bouquet (One shot) + fanart

This is Gojou's fanart and at the bottom on the left, he said "Yuuji" fyi

Follow me on my Goyu ship acc in twitter (@/tokkive) ! Will post my Goyu arts in there too!

-----------------------------------------------------

* Bouquet (One Shot)

No one's pov

Gojou came back home from work while holding a bouquet of red and blue flowers that was nestled behind his arm to his chest. He wanted to give it to someone, to his precious cute student.

"I'm home" Gojou went into his luxury apartment where currently him and his precious student lived together. He took off his shoes and suddenly heard some footsteps echoed from the living room, heading to his way.

"Sensei! Welcome home." Yuuji greeted with his warm big smile and Gojou felt a clench on his heart. How cute.

"Yuuji." He stepped closer to the boy and handed out the bouquet to him, "Tadaa! For you."

Yuuji's eyes widened and he couldn't comprehend the situation of why his sensei brought this bouquet of flowers for him but he took it anyway.

"Thank you! Did you bought it?" The younger asked and Gojou grinned, "Yeah, I thought I wanted to give something to you."

"But flowers?" Yuuji laughed before the elder hummed. "Boys can't receive flowers?"

"No no, we can and in fact, I love this. It's pretty!" Yuuji smiled through the flowers, sniffing it and said "It really is pretty." Gojou looked at the sight with little sparks in his eyes, thinking that the whole thing was pretty.

Yuuji, you became one with the flowers.

"So why did you buy me a bouquet of flowers sensei?"

Gojou snapped back into reality and replied to the younger, "It's like, appreciation gift? Yuuji needs to feel welcomed and it's not enough for me to convey on how much I appreciate you to be with me."

Yuuji blinked and chuckled with his little blush on his face. "What's so funny?" Gojou asked.

The younger suddenly hugged him, making the elder confused but hugged him back anyway. "Thank you so much, sensei. Honestly, I don't really want anything from you. I just want you and nothing else. That alone is already a gift for me."

Gojou blinked and laughed back. He really loved this boy so much and himself was also a gift to Gojou too.

"Well, looks like we are each other's gifts."

Votes and comments are appreciated
*Follow me on twitter (tokkive)
*Basically a new ship acc for Goyu

RE's out. Peace!