🍓 Fever 👑

This one-shot is place from their high school time

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Today, (Y/n) woke up with a strange feeling. Her head felt so heavy and for some reason, she feels cold although it was still summer. Even getting up from the bed feels like picking up a heavy brick. She tries to get up and get ready for school. Her parents have already gone to work, so she is the only one left in the house. Fortunately enough for her, Riinu always waits for her to go to school together every day. 

Before she can even go into the bathroom, the doorbell rings startled her. Riinu on the other hand, waiting patiently in front of the door. Not hearing any sound from the house, he reaches the spare key that (Y/n)'s parents gave him a long time ago -just in case- and opens the door. 

"(Y/n)-tan? Are you ready to go to school?" Riinu's voice can be heard from downstairs.

"A minute!" (Y/n) reply

"Okay, I'll wait down here!" 

After about 10 minutes, (Y/n) finally went downstairs. 

"(Y/n)-tan! What take you so long? Usually, you would already be done when I came..."

"Sorry, Riinu... I kinda overslept"

"You look tired. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Riinu, don't worry" (Y/n) slightly smiled brushing off the fact she has a tiny fever.  

"Okay... Just, if you feel sick tell me!!" 

"Okay okay~ Now let's go to school"

While walking together to school, Riinu talks about how he was struggling to do his homework that their teacher gave but ends up accidentally slept before even finish a single page. Meanwhile, (Y/n) just stares into space who knows what's in her head. 

"And then when I woke up, it's already 3 in the morning!! Good thing I got to finish it or else I'll be dead today-" looking at her, noticing that she's spacing out. "(Y/n)-tan?"

"Ah- Yes Riinu, could you repeat what you said again?" (Y/n)  finally snaps out of her thoughts.

"Oh, it's nothing! Say... What do you want to eat for this lunch?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure yet..."

"Wait! Talk about food, have you eaten breakfast before we go??"

"Oh, not yet. Don't worry Riinu, it's not like I can't eat until school ends."

"EHH I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY EAT?? COME ON!! LET'S GO TO THAT CONVENIENCE STORE!!"

"Eh? But-"

"NO BUTS! I'M BUYING YOU A CURRY BUN! WE STILL GOT 30 MINUTES BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS" grabbing her hand and takes her to the store.

Knowing that she can't argue with her best friend -even though if she can, it's not worth it-, (Y/n) let him since she doesn't really have any energy. 

- Timeskip until lunchtime-

"(Y/n)-chan~ Here~" Root waving his hand to her; who is searching for her group.

Walking towards them, accidentally stumbled with a person. Root and the others who saw that flinched a little knowing her, she's not that clumsy. After apologizing to the person who she hit, she quickly goes to them. Taking a seat between Riinu and Nanamori, not noticing that they're staring at her. Feeling the presence around her a little off, she asked;

"What?" 

"Are you okay, (Y/n)-san...?" Nanamori asked, concerned. 

"I'm perfectly fine, Naa-kun. Why?" she asked back.