"Oh? Do you not have friends?" Woo shook his head in response. "Damn. Kinda shocked. But at the same time not because oh how much of a brat you usually are." Feeling Wooyoung punch his shoulder he laughed. "Hey watch it I'm driving!"

"I'm not a brat!" Wooyoung argued and San had to fight back another laugh, not really wanting to get another punch to the shoulder he just nodded his head. Driving them to the university Wooyoung attended, he pulled up into the first spot he saw, and got out of his car, Wooyoung following after. "What do you even major in kid?" San looked to Wooyoung and followed him towards the main entrance of the building. "I told you not to call me that." Wooyoung grumbled, slinging his bag over his shoulder. "I major in art." Ooh? He didn't expect Wooyoung to be an artistic type. Grinning he hummed, hurrying to Wooyoung and slung his arm over his shoulder. "Oh cool! So you can draw? How about you draw me? I think I'd be hot in art form." He was obviously joking which made Wooyoung laugh, pushing his arm off him he went into his class, San following behind and gaining the looks of others watching him. "I don't take requests." Woo said as he took his usual spot towards the back of the class and San sat right next to him.

"I'll pay you!" He proclaimed, giving Wooyoung a pout which he rolled his eyes at. "I'll think about it." Was the last thing Wooyoung said as people started filing into the room, taking their usual spots and unsurprisingly, got some weird looks from others which he just ignored. When the class had begun, since he himself wasn't the creative type San seemed to be in his own little world, finger trailing little circles on the table he sat at.

.

.

.

.

Damn. Wooyoung could see the small glances that some of the female students would give up to San, intrigued by him. Which he couldn't blame them. San was an attractive man, there was no lie in that but seeing the girls admire him, even giving waves to the elder and for him to even wave back he found himself frowning. He didn't like that. "Hey. You're supposed to be paying attention, not bang the girls in my class." Wooyoung whispered to San, making him turn his head, raising a brow he grinned. "Aw. Is someone a little jealous?" San faintly cooed so he wouldn't distract the other students in the room.

"As if." Wooyoung quickly looked away. "Forget it. Do what you want." Wooyoung quickly added, he could tell San was enjoying this but thankfully he didn't question it. The remainder of his class had gone by as usual but could still see some of the girls smile to San and he would smile back. When class was dismissed, Wooyoung could see some of the girls get up and start to head their way up to them, furrowing his brows he stood up. He didn't wait for San to say anything he grabbed him by the wrist, giving the girls a simple wave before dragging San out the room.

"Hey! Wooyoung hold on!" He was stopped by San just as they exited the building, being pulled back he groaned, turning to San. "What about the rest of your classes?" San raised his brow, rubbing his wrist while Woo only shrugged, turning around he started heading to San's car knowing San would be quick to follow. "Eh. I been wanting to try and skip for some time now. Let's go get food, I skipped breakfast just so I could leave the house quicker so I'm starving." Wooyoung waited by the passenger seat, waiting for San he seemed to not really protest, unlocking the car with his keys and hurrying into the driver's seat. Both buckled up and without a second glance drove out and away from the building.

"Were you jealous of those girls?" San asked after a little while of semi awkward silence. "Cause if so one, aww~ Two, no need to worry, dating wouldn't be my top priority. Right now you are so no need to be so jealous~" Wooyoung didn't reply because he didn't want to admit that he actually kinda was a bit jealous. Puffing out his cheeks he shrugged. "Let's just go get food okay?"

Fortunately, San didn't continue on with teasing him. "Okay! I'm hungry myself. So let's go to a breakfast place or some shit. Nodding, Wooyoung finally relaxed some and turned his head to look out the window.

.

.

.

.

San couldn't fight his grin that pulled at the corners of his lips while pulling up into a nearby restaurant he knew that served breakfast. He got out of his car, watching Wooyoung tagging along as he went inside. He didn't want to tease Wooyoung but the expressions on his face said it all, that he was jealous. Humming, as they were seated, San sat across from Wooyoung and being the caffeine addict he was, ordered himself coffee while Wooyoung got orange juice.

"So. Since we apparently have all day together what do you want to do?" San questioned, Wooyoung going silent he shrugged. "Uh well to be quite honest I don't ever get to do things." Woo admitted. "With how your dad is I'm not surprised but seriously, what have you never done before?" He watched Wooyoung get lost in thought, thinking of different things before smiling. "I've always wanted to go to the beach."

His eyes went wide? Huh? This kid is one of the richest in the world yet he's never been to the beach?

"You're joking right?" Wooyoung shook his head. "Nope. Never. Dad doesn't like the beach so I never got the chance." San frowned as Wooyoung explained, taking a sip of his coffee when it was brought to him. "What a sad life you lived. You'd think being as rich as you are you've done a lot of shit, but your dad really did shelter you from a lot of shit huh?" He saw the somewhat saddened expression on his face as he nodded.

Well. San was about to change that from this point on. So with that, San gave him a reassuring grin, reaching over he used his finger to lift up his chin.

"Well after today I'll make sure you have the best day ever then."