Harry

I've been waiting for harry to get home for a couple hours now, and i'm starting to get impatient. I really really need him.

Harry comes in through the door while i'm in the shower and yells
'baby i'm home'

I come out of the shower and put on red lace lingerie and put some booty shorts and a crop top over them. (picture at the top)

He's laying on the bed so i walk over to him and climb on his lap. He smiles up at me and leans in for a kiss.

The kiss starts off as gentle and soft , but quickly turns more heated when he goes to deepen it. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance and i quickly grant it to him.

Our tongues are fighting for dominance as i hear him groan into the kiss. He places his hands on my hips and starts to rock my hips back and forth on his hardening dick.

I let out a small whimper as he starts leaving open mouthed kisses down my neck and sucking and nipping every once in awhile.

'i need you now' i mumble into his lips practically begging him to fuck me till i forget my own name

'getting a little impatient aren't we baby? well i need you to be a good girl and let me fuck that pretty little mouth of your first'

i whimper as i hear those harsh words come out of his mouth. I can feel my self dripping wanting more than anything to feel him inside of me.

' did you hear me princess i said get on your knees' harry growled

I climb off his lab and off the bed to sit on my knees on the floor. He gets up and stands in front of me.

'take them off.' he demands

I slowly reach up to the button of his pants and undo it. I pull down the zipper and pull his pants down past his knees. I slowly pull down his boxers to reveal his completely hardened dick.

Every time i feel as it's the first time because his size always surprises me.

I lick up the base of his cock up to his tip, i take his tip in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it, i do all this while looking up at him through my lashes. All i can hear is small whimpers coming out of his mouth.

Harry takes my head and pushed me down father on to his cock. He groans as his tip hits the back of my mouth. Having no gag reflex really comes in handy.

He starts to slowly thrust his hips into the same rhythm as the bobbing of my head.

'fuck baby just like that' he moans

I moan at the sound of his voice causing him to moan louder. He pulls my head away and i look up at him confused

' i can't cum until you do baby'

My eyes widen and he motions for me to go to the bed. I get up and walk over the the bed and lie down on the middle of it. He climbs on the bed and hovers over me.

He slowly starts to take off my shorts and once they are completely off he groans seeing the red lingerie i'm wearing.

' you are asking for me to make you cum over and over again until you are begging me to stop'