19

"7th form, 7th form... Gah! I can't think of any!" I sliced a tree down and sighed. "I need help..." "I'll help, master! Hoot!" My eyes lit up at the familiar voice and looked up

"Bokuto!" "Greetings, master! Hoot! What do you need help with?" "My breath styles." "What about it, master?" "I'm thinking of making more but I can't think of any..." "Oh... Hoot..."

Bokuto hooted sadly and landed on my shoulder. I scratched his chin and hooted happily. "Don't worry, I'll think of some eventually..." I heard a branch snap which made me turn my head to where it came from.

"Bokuto... Stay quiet, I heard something..." "Hoot..." He whispered which made me smile. "Go hide..." "But master-" "Just go, I can't risk a cute thing like you to be hurt." "Hoot... As you wish, master Y/n..." He flew back to the estate and I unsheathed my katana that was given by Mitsuri.

"Come out, you peasant!" I cut my wrist to get ready. I didn't expect the one who came out of the bushes was...

Michael Jackson...

Jk

It was Muzan Kibutsuji, smiling. My face paled and got into a stance. "Calm down, Y/n. I'm here to take you back." He said with a smile as I growled at him. "Take me back from what, Muzan?!" I yelled as he smiled devilishly, only to vanish in a few seconds. I smiled. "What's wrong, Hee Hee man? Cat got your tongue?"

Why is he staring at me like that?

"Stop it! You're so creepy!" "H-How?" What? "What do you mean h-HOw? Better get the fuck outa here before I'll kill you!" I lunged at him but he vanished. "You said my name, but how?" He was behind me and I swung my katana at him but he vanished again.

"What the hell, man?!" "You should've been dead by now. Why didn't my curse work?" He was levitating on top of me and I sheathed my katana.

"Blood Demon Art: Blazing Heat!" I took a decent amount of blood from my cut and Muzan widened his eyes as the blood I threw in a circle around him in inhuman speed turned into fire. But not just ordinary fire...

The fire has much more UV rays and it's much more stronger than the sun's. It's so blue, so it's much hotter.

It could kill Muzan in the spot!

"My, my..." Muzan chuckled as I saw him infront of me. I backed away as he looked me dead in the eye.

"I will take you back, dear Y/n. I won't let all those nights I watched you be wasted..." He held my chin and...

Kissed me...

I wanted to move but I can't... He disappeared, leaving me in the same position where he kissed me. I touched my lips.

"WHAT THE FUCK, MUZAN KIBUTSUJI?!"

...

I walked back to the estate, still thinking about the kiss Muzan stole from me.

IT WAS MY FIRST KISS, DAMN IT

I WAS SAVING IT FOR MUICHIRO, OK?!

AND YES, I'M CRUSHING ON A 14 YEAR OLD BOY WHO TENDS TO FORGET THINGS

(A/N: yes, this is a Muichiro x reader HAHAHA)

I couldn't believe he was real at first but I kept it a secret. Unlike in Anime, we humans could lie very well and you know that...

No stuttering, no obviousness. Just lie straight ahead and no one will suspect anything...

"Y/n-chan!!!" Of course, it's Zenitsu... He ran to my direction and tackled me to the ground with a hug. "Ow... What's wro-" "Don't you " wHaT's wRoNg" Me! I heard you screaming a name! Mulan Kigatsuge?" "Muzan Kibutsuji, the demon lord." "Oh yeah, that's what i- WHAT?!"

"Y/n!" "W/n! You better be alright!" I also heard Tanjiro and Inosuke coming toward us. Tanjiro's eyes were full of fear and worry. "Y-Y/n... You met Muzan...?" I nodded as I stood up, gently pushing off Zenitsu off of me. Tanjiro took my face in his hands, checking for injuries. I pushed him off gently and looked at him." Woah, woah, woah, hold your horses, what's gotten into you?" "Did he hurt you? Did he break your bones? Did- did he do anything?"

I knew I couldn't escape from this, so I nodded. He held me by my shoulders. " What did he do to you? Tell me..." He looked me dead in the eye as I smiled

"I tell you everything, right? Come on, your patrol's over?" "Yeah, ended up killing over 30 demons. They're no match for the great Lord Inosuke!" He cackled as Zenitsu dead panned. "You literally just killed 9..." "Hah?! I did?! It's not my fault I couldn't count!" I giggled at their antics

...

"What?! You met Muzan?! Why didn't you kill him?!" "Sorry, Sanemi nii-san, but he's too fast for me. He escaped my Blood Demon Arts, too..." Everyone came back eventually and they were gathered around in a circle in Oyakata-sama's meeting room. Bokuto joined us to explain to them what happened from above.

"Wait... Where's the location where you two fought?" "In the mountains, Giyuu nii-san. You can easily find it because some of the trees were burnt from my demon arts." "Tanjiro, come with me. We're going hunting for that man." "Wait!" I stopped Iguro. He looked at me in confusion.

"It's better if we don't look for him now... And, he said a few things to me before he left." I lowered my head so they won't see my blush. I controlled my pulse though, so Zenitsu won't hear it.

"Hm? What was it, Y/n?" "He said that he'll come again to take me back... And, he said something like...he won't let the nights he watched me be wasted?" I answered for Kyojuro but it cane out more like a question. "Wait... Was he watching you?" We looked at Shinobu as her eyes have the most curios glint ever

Tanjiro held his chin. "Yeah, sounds like it, but why?" "Wait a second... Did Y/n get her blood mixed in with a demon?" Asked Uzui but Urokudaki-san shook his head. "Maybe he was watching me before you guys got transported in this world..." They all turned their attection to me. "Why do you say so?" "I've always felt like someone's watching me in my sleep... My teeth would rattle like, I was hungry or something, so I ate some leftovers in the fridge but it never satisfied my hunger."

"Maybe you were thirsty for blood!" "Yes, maybe that's it!" Both Kanao and me said which made us giggle. "He said that he'll take you back, right?" I nodded at Gyomei. "Maybe when he was watching you, he made you a demon but not like the normal ones. He made you a demon that will develop in a long time. And I bet when he said that he'll take you back, he'll make you his ally to fight against us." "It makes sense."

"Damn, Gyomei nii-san, I wish I was as smart as you." "I'll teach you if I can, kiddo. Namu Abida Butsu." He smiled and patted my head. "This is a special case. Y/n isn't normal at all..." "Ouch, that hurt." "I didn't mean it in that way, Y/n!"

...

3rd person POV

"What the hell?!" Y/n's scream woke up everyone and they all ran to where she screamed, only to see her walking under the sun with teary eyes.

"Guys... I-I can-" "No way!" Nezuko exclaimed from the shed. She tried to walk under the sun barefoot but her toes burned. She extracted her door away as she looked at Y/n.

"Y/n! But, how?" "I don't know, Tanjiro...

Am I really that special for a demon?

A/n: YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR IS BACKKK I apologize if I'm not posting more often, my mom and dad got into a fight last night, and I DON'T wanna talk about it. I'll publish my ither stories soon, too. Have a Good Day!