This was it, we were finally going to make us happen. "I want you to."  I reached up and brought  his lips down on mines. Braking free he stood and kicked off his boots, pants and briefs. I stared at he huge member rising for me. I was nervous, this was my first time but I trusted him. Jaiden grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed, dropping to his knees I felt his tongue glide across my cake causing my body to jerk. He gripped my thighs and held me in place as he made a meal out of body. I had never felt something so good, I wanted more of him. 

"You taste so good baby."  He licked his lips and I wanted to melt at his words. He went back to work and just when I started to moan I felt him push a finger in causing me to wince from the pain, not stopping he worked both his tongue and finger. Just as I was getting comfortable he pulled his finger out and climbed on top of me. Wrapping my legs around his waist he leaned down and kissed me as he slowly pushed in me. "Your so tight." He whispered in my ear, I squeezed my eyes clothes as the pressure was building between my legs. I wanted him to stop, but I also wanted him to keep going. He kept kissing me as I moaned starting to feel pleasure, he moved from my lips to my neck and I called out his name as his teeth nicked at the spot where his mark will be. He kept rocking our bodies and  I was loving every moment of it, the way he would slowly pull out and thrust it back in was sending me over the edge. "You feel so good baby." He moaned as he picked up speed, I felt my body start to tense up ready to explode as my breathing started to change. "Jaiden, Jaiden." I screamed out as I released, he kissed me and growled as I felt him released too.  

Rolling over he pulled me into his arms and pulled the cover over our naked bodies. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat,  I felt him kissed the top of my head and smiled. We had just made love and I was on cloud nine, sure i was in pain but it was all worth it. "Jaiden." I looked up at him. 

"Yea baby." 

"What was wrong with me earlier?" 

"You are in heat." His fingers started making small circles on my back.

"How come it stopped when you touched me?"

"Cause only a mate can make it stop."

"So it's over now, right?"

He shook his head no. "Your heat can last for some days." He kissed my forehead and moved me so I was laying on top of him.

"So what do we do, I don't want to feel that pain again."

"We stay here together, where I can take care of you and your body." He smiled at me.

"My parent are going to wonder where I'm at."

"So you call them and say your staying with a friend for now."   

"What about you?" 

"I don't answer to anybody. Mark will handle whatever I need him to." 

"I forgot, because your the boss right." I smiled at him as his hands moved down to my butt and squeezed it. 

"I am the boss. And the boss says it's time we take a shower together so I can prepare you for round two." I smiled and kissed him not wanting our bodies to part, he turned us over so he was now on top. "Baby if you don't stop, i'm going to take you again." I moved my hips and his eyes turned black with lust. I had no time to react as he thrust inside me again, I guess this was round two. 

Three days. That's how long we have been in bed together tangled between the sheets. Every muscle in my body was hurting but i was loving every part  of it. The things he was doing to my body and the different things he taught me, made me feel like a different women. I can even start to feel my Wolf again, sure her presence wasn't as strong as she should be, but she is still here.