3

// no COVID. i am not writing about masks

september 17, 2020
boyfriend

1 year later.

"g, c'mon."

"will you pay for smoothies?"

"yes, yes!" boyfriend sighed in defeat. "i will pay, just please, let's go out this weekend! we haven't been doing anything this whole month!"

"okay!~" girlfriend giggles in a victory . "i'll see you later then! call me once you get out of work!"

"i love you, babe."

"mhm."

boyfriend sighed as he hung up the phone, standing and going to the full body mirror in the side of his room, and checked to see if he looked good. yup, sexy as always.

-

it's been weeks. keith was miserable.

his friends have been texting his phone as he wasn't showing up most of the time or was found skipping most classes to catch up on.. other things.

sleeping was not a part of keith's daily routine anymore. it took him nearly 3 days of starvation until he had the courage to make himself food.

he wasn't actually as mad at pico as he made himself out to be. his defenses got high and he was already emotional, his brain got the best of him and he lashed out.

keith doesn't hate pico. quite the opposite , actually. he just knew there was no damn way he would be able to stay friends with his ex boyfriend - so he also blocked pico on all social media platforms and deleted any pictures. whatever got pico out of his mind.

pico was not doing any better.

-

boyfriend upped his blue hair with some gel and made sure it would stay up and nice, before slipping on his usual work clothes and slipped out the door.

he sighed as he pulled out his wallet , checking to see if there was anything in there of better sorts then just change.

nope.

sigh. he began his walk through his neighborhood, checking his phone every so often. this hot babe he met a few weeks ago or so wants to get to know him better. in an attempt of not having a lover in over a year now, boyfriend gladly accepted.

but this girl was weird. her being an absolute babe came with a cost to boyfriend. her mom, her dad, her best friend, and a lot of other people would be coming in the way of boyfriend getting a sweet treasure he desired.

but he was a simp, so yeah , he'd take it.

first off.. was her father.

what the fuck.

it was scheduled for tomorrow (420) right after work, and they were all going to be songs premade by the man himself. boyfriend would be beatboxing against an ex rockstar with a cool ass fit simply to just get some boobs.

what the fuck.

..
boyfriend looked up from his feathery walk he forgot, noticing the crappy lights indicating the crappy pizzeria. he was here.

time for another day of slacking off on netflix.

//

anything in italics is going to be set in the past :lip_bite:

(502 words)