Before It's Too Late - Niragi X Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Maybe I could do it before the next game. I'm a fast learner.

Maybe there was still hope. "Y/N." I finally said it. "I'm probably going to die." Dead silence from both of us.

I spoke again, "There's nothing Ann or The Beach can do. I don't know if I'll be completely mobile by the next game. I have until my visa runs out to live." "You're lying."

I laughed, "You think this is something I would lie about Chishiya?!" He just kept staring at me, "Are you kidding me?

You're just going to roll over and die?" I chuckled through the new tears that were streaming down my face.

"Don't give me that crap," I spat at him. We both went silent again. We were both out of breath from yelling at each other. "You're coming with me." I scoffed, "The hell I am."

"You need to tell everyone." "I don't have to do shit Chishiya. I'll talk to your little group and no one else, do you understand me?" Chishiya gave me a confused look, "Why? Shouldn't you talk to your angry handler?"

I groaned, "Shut up Chishiya. I don't want him knowing. At least not yet." "Y/N, I don't think that's very smart of you. You know how he gets. Plus, it'll be kind of hard to hide the fact that you lost your leg."

"It doesn't matter if it's a good idea or not. I don't want him knowing. Just keep him away from me or something. Just help me stay hidden. And no mouthing off to him about this either.

Remember the fucking promise you just made me. I'll be down in a couple minutes." Chishiya got up at waved at me. "Okay, see you soon." With that he exited the room.

*Time skip*

"What?! You're kidding right?!" I shook my head no. All three of my friends stood there completely in shock.

Arisu offered me a hug which I didn't turn down. It was definitely something that I needed.

Before long I was in the middle of a group hug. It felt so warm and comforting. Hell it almost knocked me off my one foot. "Hey the fuck is going on here?"

We all turned to face the entrance to the lobby. And there stood Niragi, rifle slung over his shoulder and all.

"Why are you assholes hugging my pet like that? Get your hands off of him."

The group quickly released me yet they all stood in front of me. As if they were trying to help me hide.

Chishiya walked over to Niragi and smirked at him. "There's nothing wrong with some friends hugging now is there?"

Niragi looked to me, I smiled back at him, "It's okay Niragi. We were all just talking. No need to get all riled up." He eyed me curiously.

"What were you talking about?" Shit. Come up with something. It can't be this hard to lie, right?

I think it's the fact that I was lying to Niragi is what made it so hard. "They were telling me about how their games went and what cards they were able to grab."

Niragi eyed Chishiya, "Is that so?" I nodded. "Yeah, they had a pretty big haul. Chishiya said he hauled off and hit two games in one night."

Niragi didn't take his eyes off Chishiya. "Sounds like bullshit if you ask me. Let's get out of here Y/N. These people annoy me." I nodded as I slowly made my way over to Niragi.

I tried my best not to stumble and give myself away. Hatter was nice enough to allow me to wear sweatpants for the time being so Niragi wouldn't see.

Once I was safely tucked into Niragi's side we made our way back up to our shared room. I sat down on the bed and looked up at Niragi. He looked into my eyes and actually smiled. He leaned down to plant a small kiss on my lips.