"I wanted to visit you guys. And my grandparents. I want to visit all of my foster families, so I started with the Wayne's."

"Another question. What's with the massive cut on your neck that has stitches? How did you get it?"

"What?" I felt my neck. It wasn't a dream! The Joker actually cut me. I went over to the bathroom mirror. It was bigger than I thought. It went from the middle to my ear. It is stitched well. Like a professional did it or something. "Where can I find Robin?"

"H-how should I know?"

"I don't know. I just expected you, who lives in Gotham, to know when and where I can find him."

"Well, at 5:00 today, he is usually on patrol. He goes from Wayne Enterprises and laps around the tallest building. That's all I know." Perfect! I can find him and ask what happened!

"Thanks, Tim! Where is everyone else at?"

"Jason is outside, Damian is training, and Dick is with Barbara somewhere out of town. And you are in here. Where it's not real."

"Ok, what do you mean Damian is training?"

"He just started self defense. You know him, he wants to be the best."

"Got it. Could you take me to him?"

"Why not? Let's go." He led me downstairs to a room behind a bookshelf. There he was. Training using the latest technology. That's the Wayne's for you. Always have the best of the best stuff. "Damian."

"What, you insolent trash?"

"Easy, Demon Spawn. I have someone here to see you."

"Tt, just tell them to leave."

"Not gonna happen. It's someone you care about."

"That's impractical. I don't care about anyone."

"Rude, Damian. I thought you would miss me even just a bit." He look over at me.

"Mari! How are you here?" He came over and hugged me.

"I missed you and your brothers so I came to visit. Are you upset?"

"Of course not! I am confounded is all."

"I'm only kidding. What have you been doing today?"

"I'm gonna go back upstairs. See you guys later." Tim left us.

"I've been training. The worst I could do is sit around all day. What have you been up to? Wait, before you answer, what is that cut on your neck?"

"Let me explain. I was on my way here and I ran in to the Joker. He cut my neck and Robin saved me. I was relieved he came at the perfect time. I guess he put me in Tim's room here. I don't know why he chose this or how he knew I was coming here. I'm just grateful I'm okay." He smiled. That's unusual.
"Um, why are you so happy?"

"Uh, nothing. No reason. It's just great to see you again. Want to walk around Gotham like we used to?"

"Yes please! I haven't been around the city yet! Let's go right now!" I grabbed his hand and took him to the front door. I opened it and- I saw Batman. "Batman? Why are you here? Where is Robin?"

"I haven't seen Robin. Why are you at Wayne Manor? What did you do to get here?"

"You should know where your partner is at all times. But I came to visit. I used to live here, so I wanted to see everyone again." He hugged me. I have no idea why. He just- hugged me. "Um, what was that?"

He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry. I just. . . I don't know. Goodbye." And Batman left. He is the weirdest.

"What just happened?"