𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝

Start from the beginning

"If you were with the team then you'd be safe" Hotch responded.

"That's not what I meant" she retorted.

"You're very good at masking, you've never let your mental state affect your work before, besides I wouldn't want you to jump into the field straight away..." Hotch stated.

"I personally think it would be a good idea to get you out the house." He added and Milo came and sat by his feet.

"Yeah, whatever" Y/n murmured

"That does mean that you need to cut down your drinking considerably, I would like Spencer to stay with you in this apartment when we're not working. I'd also like you to stay with someone while we're on cases. That doesn't have to be Spencer" Hotch explained.

"Will, I ever get complete freedom again?" She asked.
"You can't make Spencer stay with me forever-"

"I-I don't mind" I cut in.

"You're also forgetting that Spencer is also in danger" Hotch pointed out.
"Just let me know when you're ready" He stood up, patted Milo's head, and walked towards the door.

"I'll be in on Wednesday, let me just sort myself out before then," Y/n said as she sat up and looked over at Hotch.

"Of course, I'll see you both bright and early on Wednesday. Also, you'll have to be accompanied to and from work" Hotch stated.

"Yes sir" She replied.

"Good, till then get some proper rest and look after yourself properly" Hotch ordered before leaving the apartment.

"Ugh, I need a drink" Y/n mumbled pushing herself up off the couch and walking into the kitchen.

"Nope" I murmured running after her and stepping in front of the cupboard.

"Please Spence, I just need a drink" She whispered.

"If you need a drink that suggests we've got a big problem" I replied.

"I don't mean it like that, I'm not an alcoholic" She sighed.

"Good, then you don't need a drink. In fact, if you're not an alcoholic, then you won't mind if I do this" I turned around, took the only bottle of whiskey out of the cupboard, unscrewed the lid, and began pouring it into the sink.

"You asshole" Y/n snapped.

"But you don't need it right?" I questioned.

"I-- No, I just-- That's fucking expensive"

"You have a lot of money" I retorted.

"You're starting to get on my nerves, I'm beginning to find you more fucking annoying than usual" She mumbled grumpily, then she stormed out of the room.

"Oh yeah?" I called stopping her in her tracks.
"And what are you going to do about it?"

Y/n turned to me, I could see a small smirk pulling on the corners of her lips. As of recently, Y/n has preferred being in control, and all though I like the control, I don't mind losing it from time to time.

"Shut. The fuck. Up! You fucking pussy" She said sternly.

"Or what?" I questioned jokily.

Y/n bit her bottom lip and walked towards me, she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me into her, crashing her lips into mine.

I chuckled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around Y/ns waist. She smiled and wrapped her hand around my neck, pushing me against the wall.

"Call me mommy" She whispered softly.