𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Start from the beginning

I accelerated again and turned corner after corner after corner until finally coming to a multi-story car park. I drove in, parked up then waited to see if anyone else would enter, but no one did.

We managed to lose them, but God did that little high-speed car chase cause a lot of problems. The car was completely fucked and definitely would not blend in with other cars.

Police helicopters began monitoring the streets to find us, it was lucky that we took cover now, or we'd be so screwed!

Continuing to use this car would be suicide and so somehow we needed to get to safety with something else.

"Uh... M-Maybe we should f-find a phone and call an ambulance" I suggested turning to look at Y/n.

"No" She mumbled numbly.
"It's not safe yet"

"Y/n you need medical attention" I pointed out.

"I know... but we go to the BAU first... If we go to the hospital without protection we'll be fucked" she stated.
"We'll get another c-car... O-Or a-a taxi-" She began.

"We don't have money" I pointed out.

"We'll get H-Hotch to pay or something... Th... Then we get to the B... BAU... G-Get the protection that we need... Th-then we can go to the hospital" She said looking over at me. I hesitated before agreeing and jumping out of the car.

I ran round to her side and helped her out. Maybe it was just my paranoia but she looked worse than she did before.

We rushed onto the street and began looking around for something or someone to help us.
"T-Taxi" Y/n mumbled pointing to the yellow car driving towards us.

Still aiding her, I ran into the middle of the road and flayed my arms about to get the car to stop, luckily it did.

"Can you get us to the FBI headquarters in Quantico?" I asked as we ran towards the driver.

"Are you guys ok?" The driver asked looking at me and Y/n.

"We're FBI agents, we had been kidnapped, we need to get to Quantico, so can you help?" I asked.

"Sure get in. Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" He asked.

"It's not safe" Y/n murmured climbing into the back seat.
"Do you h-have a ph-phone we can borrow?"

"Oh uh- yeah" The driver responded passing me his phone as I got in next to Y/n and the car started to move.

I dialed Hotch's number and hoped to god he'd pick up.
"Hello?"

"Hotch it's Spencer and Y/n"

"Reid! Are you ok?!"

"Uh... K-Kind of, listen, meet us at the BAU" I ordered

"We're already here, a lot is going on in DC right now"

"Yeah, th-that might be our faults... Anyway, we're in a taxi now, and... And we'll be there soon. Oh, and we'll need someone to pay for the Taxi when we arrive. We'll pay you back obviously"

"I'll send Anderson down"

"Ok, see you in a bit"

I hung up and handed the nervous driver back his phone.
"S-So you guys are... Uh-k-kind of living in an action movie right now" The driver mentioned.

"Yeah, it's uh-not as fun as you'd think it is" I replied letting out a breathy chuckle.

"Oh I-I'm sure." He mumbled.