𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Start from the beginning

Although Spencer is a realist, he can also be an optimist, with high hopes for the future and a lot of faith in the team which is cute I guess.

I'm also a realist but definitely a pessimist, I have faith in the team but I also know that finding me and Spencer wouldn't be an easy job.

In fact, if you really think about it, with all the effort my parents went through to get me and Spencer here, do you really think they'd be easy to find, even with Penelope's fabulous computer skills.

If I'm being completely honest, I don't think we're going to be found, and if we do get found it will be after we've stopped breathing.

It's depressing I know... And honestly heartbreaking that I've lost all hope within a week of being here.

But I've been tortured before, and you'd think that being tortured at the time is the worst part and to a certain extent that's true, but it's not completely true.

For me, the worst part was continuing after it... It was the nightmares, and flashbacks, the paranoia, anxiety, panic attacks, the hypervigilance, and the memory.

It's true, the memories fade and become less painful over time, but they'll never go, and I'll always have them.

And when you have those kinds of memories, you begin to wonder how you could ever continue...

"Please eat something" Spencer begged quietly as he pulled some bread off the loaf.

"I'm not hungry" I mumbled as I buried my head in his side.

"I know you're not, but if you don't then you'll-- you'll die, and I'll be here alone" Spencer pointed out.

See, this is why Spencer's smart, because he knows that saying 'you'll die.' with no follow-up won't affect me.

Saying 'you'll die, and I don't want you to die' also won't affect me, but he managed to guilt trip me by reminding me that if I die, then he'll be stuck here with my parents. Like I said smart.

I sighed, sat up weakly, took the food from Spencer, and reluctantly began nibbling at it.
"Do you-- H... How're you feeling?" Spencer asked, making his hundredth attempt at small talk.

"Shit... What about you?" I asked quietly.

"I--uh-- I'm beginning to feel my ribs more prominently, but my injuries are healing" Spencer replied.

"You're going to look like a skeleton soon" I stated, letting out a breathy chuckle.

"So are you if you don't eat" Spencer pointed out.

"He's right y'know," Louis said as he opened the door.
"You need to eat"

"Give me something that isn't stale bread and I will" I mumbled.

"You know I can't do that" Louis sighed walking down the steps towards us with a bottle of rubbing alcohol and fresh bandages.

"What is your play here?" I questioned sitting up fully.

"Excuse me?" Louis asked furrowing his brow at me.

"You sneak us things and treat my wounds when I know very well that mom and dad haven't asked you to" I pointed out.

"I don't want you to die" Louis replied.

"Then help us get out of here" Spencer whispered.

"And what happens to me?" Louis asked.

"If you help us, we'll get you immunity, you won't have to go to prison" Spencer responded quietly, his eyes flicking from Louis to the closed door.