𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry I can take him to my place, I have a spare room" I giggled stroking Spencers back.

"Are you sure?" Hotch asked furrowing his brow at me. Understandable, up until a few months ago I wasn't friends with anyone, and even now I wouldn't let anyone into my apartment. But Spencer was the exception, because he was my fuck buddy, but no-one knew that.

"Yeah, it's better than him being in his apartment alone"

"Whatapartment? (What apartment?)" Spencer asked lifting his head up from the table.

"My apartment"

"Whataboutyourapartment? (What about your apartment?)"

"I'm taking you to my apartment" I informed him knowing full well his drunk self would forget it in 20 minutes.

"Doyouhavebread? (Do you have bread?)"

"Bread?" I questioned

"MhmBread (Mhm bread)"

"Yes, I have bread" I chuckled

"Mmm... I like bread" Spencer hummed resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah... You guys shouldn't make him catch up with you ever again" I giggled

"I forgot he had a low tolerance" Hotch laughed

"I've never seen him this drunk" I pointed out.
"He's much more... comfortable drunk"

"I've seenyoudrunk (I've seen you drunk)" Spencer slurred

"Everyone's seen me drunk"

"MmbutI'veseenyou Extradrunk (Mmm but I've seen you extra drunk)"

"I know you have"

"Ihadtoputyoutobed (I had to put you to bed)" Spencer slurred

"I don't remember honestly" I sighed

"When was this?" Emily asked curiously

"Sheedidn'twant tobealone... So I stayedwith her. (She didn't want to be alone so I stayed with her)" Spencer explained drunkenly.

"Hush now. I think it's time to take you home" I chuckled pushing his head off my shoulder and gently holding it up.

"Wherearewegoing? (Where are we going?)" Spencer asked in confusion.

"My apartment" I told him.

"I'vebeentoyourapartment (I've been to your apartment)"

"I know"

"Oh my god! Drunk Reid is the complete opposite from normal Reid" Penelope laughed

"Mmm I don't think so, he's pretty clueless sober" I replied.
"Ok, come on Reid, home time"

"Ihatedrinking whydoyoudothis allthetime? (I hate drinking, why do you do this, all the time?)" Spencer asked

"Each to their own" I sighed, pulling out my phone and calling a taxi.

"So Y/n, moment of truth, did you have fun?" Penelope asked curiously.
"Is this the best birthday you've every had?"

"Well.... Yes, thank you" I smiled, to be fair I didn't have much to compare it too, birthday with my family was like some cult initiation ceremony. Every year I would have to learn a new skill or prove to my parents that I was loyal.

-Flashback-

I woke up I was in a dark room tied to a chair, shaking and terrified. Today was meant to be your birthday, but apparently life decided to go the other way.