A New Beginning

(Cora's Outfit on top and her stomach is a bit bigger than in the picture.)

It's been a week and my stomach has grown so much. It looks like I've been pregnant for months instead of a couple days. I would've loved to experience 9 months of pregnancy and get prepared to have a baby, but it didn't happen like. Maybe it was for the best because if we would've had a child before, Kol and I would have probably missed much of the baby's life because of Klaus daggering us over and over. 

Kol has been super excited this past week. He hasn't talked about anything else that isn't the baby. I love how excited he is to be a father and I know he will be a great one. 

We had received a call from Rebekah that Klaus had dies. Kol didn't show much emotion, but I on the other hand, cried for most of the day. Not only was Klaus a good guy to me at least, I knew he always meant well and he was just scared of being alone. My hormones were also all over the place which didn't help. 

We all demanded that we get Klaus's body. I know Rebekah must be heartbroken. Even if he did do so many things to her, Klaus and Rebekah were always the closest and she must be taking his death really hard. I wish I could be there for her. 

Rebekah also asked for us to go and get some guy that she needed for something. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was telling Kol because there was so much on my mind. We were going to leave today to go and find this guy so that we could take him back to Mystic Falls. 

As I walk out of our bedroom towards the living room, I felt something wet drip down my leg. I looked down and saw water on the ground an down my leg. My dress was stained as if I had peed. 

I had no idea what was happening and Kol was out grabbing some things that I wanted. I was craving some ice cream so I sent him out to get some. 

I looked down at the puddle that I was standing in. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. Is there something wrong with my baby? Does this mean our baby is hurt? 

The front door opened as I just stood there. "Darling! I got your ice cream." I hear Kol say as he came in looking down at the bag. 

"K-Kol." I stutter out and before he continued to speak, he looked at me and the ice cream fell out of his hands as he looked at me in complete shock.

He ran over to me and held my arms as he looked at the puddle. "What happened? Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I tell him. "I have no idea what is happening to me! What do we do? Should we call Jeremiah and Candice?" I ask him and he nodded his head, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"I'll call them. Just try sitting down." He tells me and helps me sit on the couch as he dials one of the witches numbers. "Jeremiah, Candie, I need you to get over here right this second." He says frantically into the phone. "Cora was standing in a puddle of... water." He says and he looks at the puddle again. "SHE'S WHAT?" He yells and I start to get worried and I place my hand over my stomach. 

"Kol, what's wrong." I ask him, worriedly.

He comes over to me, still talking on the phone and places his hand on my stomach as well. "Well get over here now!" He says into the phone and then hangs up. He looks up to me with a smile. "We are going to have our baby." He says and my eyes widen.