Meeting of Sasaki

Chapter 4

"Our Medical Examiner is named Ayumi Sasaki." The detective escorted Kasumi down the hall.

"Oh. Like Nighteye's last real name?" Kasumi tried not to freak out with excitement.

"Uh. Heh. Yes. She is his younger sister. They are close, yet she doesn't talk about him for his own safety in the detective business and all." He held his voice low as the two turned a corner.

"How is her personality compared to his?" Kasumi fumbled with her fingers behind her back.

"Miss. Sasaki is a cheerful giver so don't let her pep intimidate you." Tsukauchi warned as the two stepped inside the elevator. "Also I gotta warn ya. You may see some dead bodies."

"Well. It's a morgue." Kasumi smirked and giggled.

"Eh. You got me there." He rubbed his neck with embarrassment. The two exit the elevator and enter into the morgue. A young lady with green hair and yellow streaks were blended into a braid

"Hey Nao! Oh and you must be his new roommate!" (Detective had called her earlier and told her that Kasumi is uncertain of the father's role yet so she chose her words wisely)

"Hi, I'm Kasumi."

"Nice to meet you. Um. Do you mind if I hug you? Oh that may be too much. I'm sorry I asked."

"You're good. I would love a hug." Kasumi was a little uncertain, but was curious what a real hug felt besides the goodbye hugs she had to give to 6 and 14. Tsukauchi smiles in the corner like a proud father.

"Alright, what next?"

"Oh. Show her your quirk." Tsukauchi formed a thumbs up.

"Oh Totally." She clears her throat and walks over to the body cabinets. "My quirk is called Hindsight. It allows me to see what the dead person saw before his final breath. For example,." She pulls out a body and touches the bullet wound. "Mr. Chin's last memory was seeing Spiderman for the 2nd time before he was shot at close range by his dealer, who has already been arrested." She looked up at Kasumi with purple eyes that reverted back to green. She pushed back in the body and walked over to the detective and his apprentice. "The other part is pretty cool too." Her eyes glowed purple again. She held out her hand and created a basketball out of thin air. "I can temporarily absorb their quirks."

Suddenly, Tsukauchi's phone rings.

"Sorry. I gotta take this." He exited the room.

"He's told me all about you." Sasaki sits down.

"Oh. Everything?" Kasumi grew nervous.

"Yea, but that doesn't scare me. Even though I have just met you. I know you are good. You are going to rock it at U.A. " Sasaki winks as she lightly punches Kasumi in the arm who chuckles.

"Now. I showed you mine. You show me yours." She fills up a glass of water and rests it on the table. "I mean quirk obviously." She corrected as she waited like a little kid.

Kasumi giggles as she controls the water from the cup and begins to morph it into various shapes with frozen and fog before setting it back down into the cup.

"Woah.. So cool!" Sasaki clapped vigorously.

"Hey sorry to spoil the fun, but we gotta go." Tsukauchi interrupted while pointing to the elevator.

"Alright . Well. If you ever wanna talk or just hang out. You are welcome anytime." Sasaki hugged Kasumi goodbye.

"Bye Ayumi." He stared into her eyes.

"Farewell, Detective." Sasaki stared back until he was out of sight.

Kasumi gave him a flirting look.

"What?"

"Nothing."