Internship

Chapter 3

Kasumi walks into the building, not knowing what she was going to face next. A young teen bumped into her as he walked out the doors. His bipolar hair brushed in the light wind.

"Uh sorry." He was in a rush but wanted to check for any damage.

"It's alright. I am not really sure where I'm going." Kasumi noticed his scar, but chose not to stare at it for long.

"Ah. Here for the old man, huh. He is on the top floor to the second left. Good luck." He left as quickly as he had arrived. One of the Flaming Sidekicks, Kido met her by one of the doors.

"Endeavor's been expecting you, Ms. Armoni."

Kasumi chuckles while smiling.

"I bet he has." She followed him up to his office. She held her breath as she entered.

"I've been waiting for you, Kasumi. Our last interaction was eventful at most and our discussion wasn't finished." Endeavor turned around in his swivel chair with a smirk.

"I didn't come to finish. I came to learn." Kasumi kept her face normal, but inside she was nervous on how this was going to play out in the end.

"Heh. Is that so? You should go get ready to learn. Grab your suit. We are going out now."

"Uh. Alright, sir." Kasumi went to get dressed.

Ripcurl and Endeavor begin to walk the streets of Esuha City.

"I hear you ran into my youngest Shoto. He is going to be the number one hero and surpass me and Allmight." Once he gained back composure, he changed the subject. "So what is your hero name?"

"Ripcurl."

"Like the waves. Hmm."

"Besides our last meeting and questions, why did you pick me? There has to be more than just a grudge." Kasumi paused because her curiosity had had enough time waiting.

"I watched you in the Sport's festival. Guess you can control much more than just a simple water balloon trick. You seem to have more experience with fighting techniques more than any newbies I've seen. Plus, I wanted a challenge since you and I are opposite elements."-E

"Alright. So what do you got for me?"

"Hmp. Glad you asked. Today's lesson. Picking the right places for crime targets. As a hero, you don't just go to a city and expect to immediately save the day. You must do the research on the heroes and villains in that area. For example: There were citizen reports in this city of a man stealing and hurting others while doing so. No one has ever seen him up close. I plan to do just that." -E

"Huh. I never thought of it that way."-K

Suddenly, screams were heard in the block ahead of the two.

"Ready to put your training to the test, kid?" -E

"Ready when you are." -K

The two shared a look before heading to the scene of a crime.

A man was walking out of the bank with a bag of cash and jewels. Two heroes that arrived moments before were knocked out cold.

"Hey. Didn't your parents ever teach you not to take what is not yours.?" -E

"Huh. Endeavor is it. What a lovely surprise. It will be an honor defeating you." The man with long hair turned to face the two. "And you brought a child. At least she will be a witness to your demise." He threw a pocket watch at him. Endeavor tried to incinerate it but it was too late. It let out a ray that slowed him down including the fire of his quirk.