"i don't feel good"

(emma's pov)

"Wheels! Wheels? you ok? You never sleep in unless somethings wrong!" I say shaking my brother. Wheels jumps up and screams. "Ahhh! What are you doing in my room? What time is it? Am i late?" Wheels shouts. "Hey, Hey! Chill... you ok? You look like you threw-up or something?" I asked. Wheels eyes widened. "yeah i did... i don't feel good." He answered. I looked into his blue eyes and glared. "Your, lyinggggggggg." I said crossing my arms around my chest. Wheels sighed. "Ughhhh! Fine! i am lying." He says throwing up his arms and glaring at the door. "Wheelchair-i'm awake." He called to his wheelchair. Without a warning i flew 20 feet up and flew back down wince the wheelchair had been sent to Wheels. "i know that," I started. Then rolled my eyes. "The question is why?" I asked. Wheels looked at his feet. "I don't have to tell you nothin!" He screamed. "Okkkkk... then i'll just tell dad you lying and you'll come to HQ with me problem solved." I teased. Wheels growled. "Oh i think dads car engine starting!" I laughed. Wheels gave in and came over to tell me whats the mad-moody-judy-mood was all about. 

(melodys Pov)

"Now, now melody..." My dad started. "YOU CAN"T HAVE IT!" Miss. Vox screamed. I rolled my eyes and glared at Acapella. If she was gonna mess with me then i was gonna mess with her. "Soooooo...." I said to her wince i "moved" into her room. She was busy texting someone on her phone. Acapella looked up and smiled. "Whats up?" She asked. "Who you texting?" I teased. Acapella heists then smiles. "Wheels..." She says laying back in her bed. She says "Wheels" all dreamy-like. "what now?" I ask. "this wheel-chair boy in Hq (heroic's quarters) he's my crush... well i like him...argh! Anyway his dad's Miracle-guy and well-" She starts. "is he cute?" I ask. "umm..." Acapella gives me the back-off look along with why'd-you-need-to-know. "for you!" I say quickly.