"Oh, bloody hell here we go" Ron said and I slapped his arm.

"Lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Hasn't anyone heard of it? It's quite famous" Luna said.

"I know what it is. It's got blue jems and jewels on it. Very beautiful" I say.

"Yes, but Luna, Y/N, it's lost. For centuries now" Cho said.

"I mean, I think that's very clear. It's in the name. Lost diadem" I say.

"But there isn't a person alive today who's seen it" Cho said.

"We have" Loki said.

"Well, not right now, but we've seen what it looks like" Bucky said.

"Excuse me, can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron said and I looked at him.

"Oh my god, you are so dumb, no offence. A diadem is like a tiara. You should at least know what a tiara is" I say and Ron looks at me angrily. Ginny comes and I smile.

"Harry" Ginny said.

"Hi there" he said and I cringed at how he was acting.

"6 months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie first year. I'm only her brother" Ron said and I chuckled.

"There's lots of wizards, but there's only one Harry" Seamus said.

"Shut up, Seamus" Ron said.

"What is it, Ginny" Neville asked.

"Snape knows. He knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade" Ginny said.

~~~~~

Everyone was getting gathered into the Great Hall and me and Harry went as if we were students as well.

"Many of you are surely wandering why I have summoned you at this hour" Snape started "It's come to my attention that earlier this evening... Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade" there was a lot of whispering "Now..." Snape said and everyone quieted down, lowering their heads in fear "Should anyone, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent of the severity of their transgression. Further more, any person found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward... will be treated... as equally guilty" it was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop from a mile away "Now then... ig anyone here... has any knowledge... of Mr Potter's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward" no one moved as he walked through the hall "Now" he said.

Still silence.

"I personally think you should've said 'speak now or forever hold your peace'. It would've been much more enlightening" I say, stepping out.

Everyone turned to me as Harry stepped out as well.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive, defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster" Harry said as the door opened and everyone else came through "I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!" Harry kind of yelled "Tell them" Harry said again but Snape drew his wand.

Everyone moved to the side and McGonagall covered him, holding her wand as well. I stepped back a bit to let them duel.

Snape hesitated but held his wand high. I drew my wand just in case. McGonagall shot a spell at him but he defended.

She shot more spells but he kept defending against them, pushing them up to hit 2 staff members, probably the Carrows. He apparated back and looked like he was jumping from place to place. He apparated through the window and smashed it.

"Coward!" McGonagall yelled and everyone cheered.

I ran to Sirius and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much" I say and pull back.

"I missed you too, sweetheart" Sirius said and kissed my forehead.

I hugged Molly, Arthur, Remus and Tonks and Remus flashed me a smile.

"I guess I know why you didn't like Hogwarts last year" Remus said and I chuckled.

"I knew you would find out eventually, Remy" I say and smile.

He smiles back. I go to Bucky and kiss him passionately. I pull back slowly.

"Now you can" I say and he smiles.

"Finally" he says and kisses me, putting his hands on my waist.

I snake my arms around his neck and fall into the kiss even more. We pulled away when everyone got quiet. Everything was dark and seemed eerie.

A little girl started screaming and I looked in that direction. Padma started screaming after and Bucky held me tighter.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise, but this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have 1 hour" Voldemort said, his voice haunting the room.

Everything went brighter and there was a pause as everyone shuffled back.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy said and I looked at her.

"Oh, do you wanna get a bruise because I'll be happy to give you one" I say, walking towards her but Bucky held me back "Bucky, let me go so I can rip her arms off" I say and he turns me around so I wasn't facing her "Oh, come on!" I say and see everyone gather around Harry.

Bucky moved us both so we were guarding Harry.

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridors!" Filch said.

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot" McGonagall said and I chuckled.

"Oh, sorry ma'am"

"As it happens, Mr Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house from the hall" McGonagall said, pointing towards the doors of the Great Hall.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am?"

"The dungeons would do" McGonagall said. Everyone started cheering "I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?" McGonagall asked but I didn't listen any further.

"Fred? George?" I call and they both look at me. I run to them and hug them tightly.

"How's your hand?" Fred asked.

"Better" I say, pulling back and looking at it, then looking back at them.

"We're glad your alright. We were worried about you" George said.

"Fred and George Weasley worried about someone else? Well, that's a first" I joke and they both smile.

"We really missed you, Y/N" Fred said.

"I missed you guys too" I say "You better not leave me in his battle. Who'll prank people with me?" I try to joke and lighten the mood.

"Maybe our ghosts" George joked and I smile.

"I love you" I say, kissing both of their foreheads.

"We love you too" the twins said together.

We all got ready and everyone started moving.

"All 1st years, 2nd years, come with me. I can keep you in a safe place" I yell and try to get as many 1st and 2nd years as possible "Bucky, get as many 1st and 2nd years as you can and take them to the dungeons, I'll create a protective shield around them. Tell Loki this and get him going" I say.

"Okay" Bucky says and I'm about to leave but Bucky pulls me back and kisses me passionately. He pulls back "Don't leave me" Bucky said and I smiled.

"You know I never could" I say and kiss him one last time before leaving to look for as many 1st and 2nd years as I can.