Hearts Were Meant To Break.

Start from the beginning

I gawked at her, "Funny, I thought I was his girlfriend." I shrugged, turning to leave. Louis snapped out, grabbing my arm, "Don't get off of me Louis, get back to your girlfriend."

"But you are my girlfriend." He retorted. I looked over his shoulder to find Barbie smirking at the scene unfolding in front of her, "Management is making me date her in the public eye, she means noting to me,"

She laughed, snaking her thin arms around his waist, "You didn't say that last week when you fucked me in the back of the tour bus." She whispered in his ear, setting me on edge, then smirked over at me. I looked down at the cup in my hand, then back up before thinking twice I tossed the remains on the both of them, "You whore!" She shrieked out.

I turned on my heels, making my way toward the door, tears already stinging my eyes. As I threw open the door, I realized two things one Louis was my ride, and two, Louis was living at my place for the time being, "By the way, Louis," I sneered turning around to find him tabbing the beer off his shirt, "Don't bothering coming home, as of now you are kicked out, I'll call Paul to come get your stuff in the morning." I turned back around slamming the door closed behind me. Suck that Louis Tomlinson,

"Here is your Carmel frap, heavy on the whip cream." I smiled at the boy who seemed to be my age, his dark hair hung over his glasses just slightly which hid his beautiful blue eyes. He was pretty lanky for a 19 year old looking boy, maybe 5'9. As he went on about his business I couldn't help but watch in awe as he polite with an elder women who didn't know what she wanted to order, as a couple of rowdy kids came in just behind the women he manged to keep them under control. I tore my eyes away from the kind hearted boy returning them to my cup, my hands wrapping around it for warmth. When I left the party no one followed me thankful, unfortunately it was cold out and I was only in a dress and a tiny sweater that didn't hold any warmth in. "Are you okay Ma'am?" I looked up to find the same boy from before standing in font of my table.

I gently pulled my sleeves over my hand, "Um, yeah I'm fine," I lied through my teeth. The boy looked around the Starbucks, making sure no more people had made there way inside from the cold London weather. He quietly sat down in the seat in front of me, looking at me with his captivating blue eyes. Before I could say anything I brought my cup to my mouth, instantly regretting it as it wasn't cooled down yet.

He chuckled quietly, "I could have told you it was still going to be hot." A blush made it's way across my face as he had noticed me scowl at the temperature. "My name is Jensen." He boldly held out his hand.

I looked up to find his eyes trained on me, as if expecting me to get up and bolt at any second. I shyly took his hand in mine, "Jensen, you mean like Dean from Supernatural?" He raised an eyebrow at me confused, "Never mind, my name is Celeste."

He smiled at me before taking his hand back and placing it on the table, "That's a very pretty name. So tell me your story?" I tilted my head slightly, like a dog would do if it was confused. "Well. Nobody my age ever comes in at 9 o'clock at night, wearing a party dress and looking as if she is about to cry at any moment."

I laughed embarrassed, "It was just a stupid welcome home party, boyfriend problems, well ex I guess. I don't know. I'm not going to cry, I promise." I smiled at him, an actual smile not at like my fake smiles which I used way to often.

He squeezed my hand before smiling at me, "I understand, I'm a complete stranger and you don't want to dish all the dirty dets," I laughed as he did a spot on Vally girl accent, "I get off in a couple of minutes, how about we get out of here go the park across the way and get to know each other?"

I opened my mouth to reply but my phone went off, signaling I had a text. I prayed to god it wasn't Louis or I would throw my iPhone across the Starbucks.