“Um can I help you?” I asked, afraid to hear the answer, feeling immediately intimidated by the gorgeous figure standing in front of me.

“Hi! I’m Jannie.” She stuck out her hand, shaking mine, “Zayn sent me.”

She walked into the house, straight past me, into the living room where everyone sat. I couldn’t help but notice the suitcase she rolled along with her. I followed behind, full of questions. Suddenly, she spun around, handing me an envelope with my name written on it. I snatched it quickly, ripping it open. Everyone stared at Jannie. She plopped herself down next to Ellie shaking her hand.

“I’m Jannie everyone. Zayn told me to come…I guess you’ll understand in a minute.” She said pointing to the letter.

“I never knew Zayn knew a Jannie.” Niall said. She just smirked.

I shook my head, not wanting to hear what she had to say right now. All I wanted was to read the sweet words my boyfriend left for me.

Allie,

Hey baby. How’s the view? Gorgeous right? I made sure you had the best spot on the whole Island, and you do. It cost me a fortune, but anything for you. I hope the rest of you like it. I’ve set up exact events each day. Today is just for you to relax and chill. There will be someone to pick all of you up everyday, taking you to your location. No, I am not telling you what you will need, but wear a bathing suit under pretty much everything, alright? I hope you all met Jannie. I met her a year ago in NY for our last tour. We’ve been friends ever since.

I looked up to see her smiling brightly. Why did Zayn stay in contact with her? Why was she so important to be here? Where did he exactly meet her?

I really wanted to introduce you all to her, but yeah…so here she is. I want you all to get to know her and hang out. Make her feel welcomed like I know you all can. But the main thing I want from you all, is to have fun. I love you Als. My baby, my everything. Expect a letter from me soon. I love you baby girl. xx

Zayn

” I love you too..”

P.S. I Love you

I sighed, standing up and hugging Jannie. She was shocked, yet hugged me back. She was now apart of this crazy journey.

***

“HE WANTS ME TO WHAT!? NO NO NO NO NO!” Kylee yelled.

We currently sat at the edge of the boat, snorkeling gear on, ready to go. Kylee currently stood next to Harry, refusing to get in the water.

“There are sharks…big sharks!” She screamed.

Harry sighed loudly, picked her up from her waist and ran into the water. Her screams shook the whole boat, as we all cringed. Profanities were yelled between the couple, till eventually he kissed her, making them both melt into each other’s arms. Everyone eventually jumped in, beginning to snorkel. I sat at the edge, feet dipped in the water. Something nudged my foot, it was big. My eyes grew large, when suddenly the thing pulled my foot down, causing me to fall into the water with it. I screamed and flung my arms, thinking I was dying. When suddenly, laughter filled my ears as a hand went over my mouth. An arm encircled my waist, spinning me around. I looked into bright blue eyes. 

“You fucker!” I yelled punching Niall’s chest, unable to control both our laughter.

We smiled at each other, enjoying each other’s company.

“Niiiiiii!” Kayla screeched. He spun around, looking at the girl latched onto a rock, coming out of the water.

“Babe, watch out. don’t slip.” Niall said, swimming away. 

I sighed, beginning to snorkel around. Eventually, getting tired of it. I took in a deep breath and began to swim down. It wasn’t too deep of water, but it was still deep. colorful fishes swam around me, scurrying away as I neared. I smiled, taking in the beautiful view of the plants and animals that lived in this secretive world. Thoughts ran through my mind, as I began to lose air. This would be so easy, to just not come up. To stay down here, and let go. I would be able to see Zayn again. My eyes glanced up to the faces looking into the water and feet swaying around to keep themselves afloat. I would be leaving these people. People that loved me with everything. How would they take 2 deaths so close together? Would it hurt them as much as it hurt for me to lose Zayn? Was I that important to them all? Of course I am. My air supply was very low now. I had to make a decision, stay down here, or go back up and smile through the pain. My eyes found another pairs, Jannie’s. She smirked, blowing me a kiss before going back up. What did that mean? My stomach didn’t feel right with her. That’s when I knew I had to go back up. I couldn’t leave them with her, not just yet.