DO READ THIS!!

Hello!

I just wanna say that whatever I'm going to say is in no way trying to offend anyone :)

Alright. So I just wanna start off by saying that I saw a post about fanfics and many people are saying that it's y'know in a way 'assaulting' the idols. I just wanna say that I'm in no way trying to 'assault' then or encourage such behaviour.

The only reason why I continue writing fanfic is because when I used to read fanfics, I feel like it's a way to promote your idol?

Personally, I don't write mature content fanfics because I do know that wattpad has many underaged viewers and I don't feel comfortable writing it too cause I'm underaged too LOL.

I also avoid writing using Y/N. I'm writing fanfics hoping it would appear to be more of like drama rather than imagining reader and idol.

Honestly, I do know of people who are really into the story and they actually think that they are xxx's girlfriend or boyfriend when they read Y/N so that is why I don't. They then get overprotective and said shit about others who like their bias thinking that they are really dating.

I'm not really sure if the whole controversy is about RPS or RPF (LOL I JUST FOUND OUT ABT THESE TERMS MINS AGO) or both but I'm in no way trying to make any celebrities feel uncomfortable with my stories.

Just please never think that the idol in my story is really like what I've written. I wrote it based on the personalities of male characters that I like ( The ones I read off of novels or dramas ) as well as info about them that can be found online.

If my stories do make anyone feel bad or offended please message me and I'll try to amend if possible!

27th March 2021